Chapter 59: The Men After Qiying (36)

Lan Yicheng is of course not happy.

He longed for 'Fu Linlin' to stay away from Gu Zihuan.

"What's the matter?" He was obviously upset, and he wanted to be magnanimous. Otherwise, he seems to be petty.

"Do you believe me?" Li Yuan hugged Lan Yicheng's arm and acted like a baby. "If you believe me, let me go!"

"This is not a question of disbelief, but for your safety." Lan Yicheng had no choice but to pinch her little nose. "He is a man and you are a woman. There is his place again. If he wants to do something, what else can you do with him?"

"We are already divorced. If I don't want to, he can force me? The president of the group, isn't it so low, right?" Li Yuan said.

"What if you want?" Lan Yicheng raised an eyebrow to look at her. "It was for him at the beginning, but I didn't even want me."

Li Yuan was guilty.

"Linlin, don't let him have the opportunity to hurt you again. If he really loves you, he won't be cruel to you. You know, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even be able to get involved in the entertainment industry. Lan Yicheng pushed her against the wall and looked at her affectionately.

"Are you using handsome men?" Li Yuan hugged his neck and hung her whole body on his body, her legs sandwiching his narrow waist.

Lan Yicheng pushed his body against the wall, and the hard thing was against her heart, and both of them breathed heavily.

"Don't make trouble, I have to go." Li Yuan almost softened her feet.

"You can go. But..." Lan Yicheng lifted her nightdress. "The drunk who served you last night was almost in the middle of the night. It made me uncomfortable."

"How do you want to be comfortable?" Li Yuan swallowed and looked at him teasingly.

When Li Yuan climbed down from the bed again, it was almost three shots in the sun. Under Lan Yicheng's sorrowful eyes, she drove to Gu's house.

The car is from Lan Yicheng. Although she is not short of money, she has not bought her own car. First, there is no chance, and second, it is unnecessary.

Gu Zihuan stood on the balcony, watching Li Yuan drive into his sight.

As the rival of Lan Yicheng, Gu Zihuan certainly would not mistake Lan Yicheng's car.

"Madam..." When Li Yuan got out of the car, the servant greeted her.

Li Yuan glanced at the servant faintly: "You called the wrong person. I am not your mistress. Please call me Miss Fu."

"Yes, Miss Fu." The servant changed his words. "Mister is waiting for you upstairs."

"I'm here to find Mimi. You just need to bring Mimi to me." Li Yuan said while standing at the door.

Gu Zihuan's face became heavy. He stood on the balcony and looked at the people below.

"Mimi is with me, come up and get it. I don't want to come up. Are you afraid that I will eat you?"

Li Yuan raised her eyebrows and chuckled: "What Mr. Gu said. Anyway, you also raised him. I really should thank you formally." The servant brought slippers for Li Yuan to put on.

Li Yuan went upstairs and pushed the door into Gu Zihuan's study.

"Mr. Gu, I'm here." As soon as she entered the door, an arm stretched out from behind the door to grab her, and put her whole body against the wall.

Li Yuan stretched out her leg and kicked Gu Zihuan's lower body.

Gu Zihuan avoided it, and didn't become an eunuch.

She was merciless in her strength just now, if she really hits her, it will take a while if she is not disabled.

"The most poisonous really is a woman's heart." Gu Zihuan squeezed a cold sweat for himself.

"Thank you." Li Yuan smiled. "Mr. Gu, I'm here. This is one hundred thousand, which is considered to be Mimi's support. From now on, we will have nothing to do with each other." Gu Zihuan did not accept her check.

He squeezed her chin and looked at her deeply: "Fu Linlin, your methods are more advantageous than before. Lan Yicheng, He Min, Su Zefeng, these men are all out for you. Did you leave me, your bed time? It's even more profitable, that's why you surrendered to so many men?"