Chapter 96: When the end of the world comes (11)

"Don't..." A crying voice is especially clear in the silent night.

"Pretending to be a chaste woman? Didn't you just engage with Lao Wang yesterday?"

"But...that's because you threatened me with my boyfriend. I will..."

"Stupid woman! Your boyfriend can protect you." Look at what he is like. My girlfriend is fucked and will only shrink in the corner as a tortoise. Do you think he will still want you? Follow me, and you can get something to eat. Follow him...you think about it "

The woman was silent.

Then came the voice of love between men and women.

Li Yuan listened to this voice, only as if she hadn't heard it.

The woman has been persuaded. This can be regarded as something you love me.

However, the situation quickly got out of control. I saw those men start to shoot at other women. They have about two dozen men, but only five women. Now it is obvious that there are more wolves and less meat, which of course will not be satisfied. And Li Yuan has three women here. The men who hadn't snatched the woman began to peek at the three women on Li Yuan's side.

"Beauty, be happy with my brother, and later my brother will give you something to eat." A big bald man walked to Li Yuan and looked at her lustfully.

The noise here is so loud, Qiao Lingyang and others have long been awake. Seeing that the bald man was rude to Li Yuan, everyone looked at him with bad eyes.

"Go away if you don't want to die." Song Wen said coldly.

"Smelly boy! What are you doing so nervously? Is it your woman?" The bald man stretched out his hand, and a thunderball appeared in his palm, making a scoffing sound.

No wonder it was so arrogant, it turned out to be an ability person, and it was also a lightning ability.

Song Wen's expression was a little uncomfortable. He quietly glanced at Li Yuan, who couldn't see his expression, and then looked at the bald man.

"Don't talk nonsense here, just get out of here." "No? Why don't you be so nervous? Now it is the end of the world. Whoever has a hard fist will listen. Since you toast not to eat, then eat fine wine."

With that, the bald man threw a thunder ball at Qiao Lingyang.

Why did you do it at Qiao Lingyang?

Just because among these few people, only this person has the greatest aura, so it's not easy to provoke him. When he showed up just now, other people habitually listened to his arrangements.

If everyone knows what the bald guy thinks, they will tell him: No, our leader is the one you want to molest.

In just half a month, Li Yuan showed her fire and light abilities to everyone.

The light element ability is a blind eye technique, the purpose is to prevent others from discovering that she always changes various healing magic pills. Those are all redeemed from the mall, and each one requires points. If it weren't for them, Li Yuan would not bear it. Later she thought, instead of spending so many points, she might as well exchange for a light power. This can numb outsiders and make them think that she is curing others with the light system powers.

After possessing the light system ability, Li Yuan tried to use this ability to heal trauma. As a result, I fell in love with the feeling of using'spells' to treat others. It only needs a little energy, and the injured person feels like they have not been injured before, leaving no traces.​​​ So Li Yuan began to think about how to upgrade this ability.

Now Li Yuan is not only a mutant, but also a light type and fire type ability. If she wants to, she can exchange points for new abilities at any time. The premise is enough points. In this world, killing zombies can also earn points. In this way, as long as Li Yuan is strong enough, the more zombies he kills, the faster the points will be earned.