Chapter 92: When the end of the world comes (7)

"What do you want to do?"

Song Wen ran out from the inside and stood in front of Li Yuan.

"Oh, there's a little rookie here!" Huang sneered disdainfully. "This is so weak that he doesn't have much meat, can he afford his brother's bullets?" As he said, he put the gun on Song Wen's forehead and shouted with a grim expression: "Go away! Or I will collapse you." "

Li Yuan's eyes sank slightly.

Just when she was about to do it, there were footsteps outside.

"Huang Da, there are five people here."

The gangster surnamed Huang said impatiently, "Hold the door and don't let them in. This is Lao Tzu's."

"But, there are two women who look pretty. "The other bastard said: "Although it can't compare to this big beauty, it's also extremely handsome."

"Hey..." The other bastards showed evil smiles.

The gangster surnamed Huang also laughed the same.

"Let them in."

Qiao Lingyang is a doctor. When the end of the world came, he was working overtime in the hospital.

There are many patients in the hospital. When the zombie virus invades, those patients with weak resistance are the easiest to be recruited.

Qiao Lingyang stayed in the hospital for a long time, and finally rushed out. The few people behind him are colleagues in the hospital, except for the doctors and nurses.

"Doctor Qiao, there is a commissary in front. Everyone hasn't eaten for several days. There must be something to eat in it," said the male doctor with glasses.

"Let's go over." Qiao Lingyang had seen the commissary a long time ago, and originally planned to go inside.

"The door is open." Female nurse Lin Lin was a little worried. She always felt that Dao stared at her with malicious intent: "There will be no problems, right?"

"I can't care about so many now. There are so many zombies outside. Everyone can't last long. Even if there are zombies inside, we will fight for the last time with a breath of energy. If we win, we have food and drink. If we lose, only the zombies Food. After so long, everyone managed to get here. As long as you fight it, you will be alive. I believe that everyone will not give up."

Qiao Lingyang finished speaking, and rushed into the canteen with a few colleagues behind him.

When I first entered the commissary, I immediately noticed something was wrong.

"Look at who this is? It turned out to be Dr. Qiao!"

Qiao Lingyang is a surgeon. The surname Huang is a regular visitor to the hospital, and of course he has met Qiao Lingyang. Not only have seen it, but also celebrated the holidays!

"It turned out to be you." Qiao Lingyang frowned when he saw the bastard surnamed Huang and other people. When I saw Li Yuan and Song Wen, doubts flashed in his eyes.

Obviously, in Qiao Lingyang's eyes, Li Yuan, who has an outstanding appearance and elegant temperament, and Song Wen, who has a childish face, are not like that kind of social scum.

"It's me." Huang's surname is proud. "Doctor Qiao wants the supplies here? Yes, it depends on what you use."

Qiao Lingyang is not stupid.

"Is this shop yours?"

"It's Lao Tzu now." The surnamed Huang played with the gun in his hand. "If anyone dared to move things here, I would break him."

Li Yuan and Song Wen didn't speak.

They all wanted to know what Qiao Lingyang would do. After all, that man doesn't look like a good-tempered person.

As a surgeon, Qiao Lingyang is of course 100% patient with patients. But for this kind of social scum, he has a bad temper.

"Then let's try whether your gun is fast or my scalpel is fast." A golden knife suddenly appeared in Qiao Lingyang's hand.