Chapter 65: The men after Qiying (42)

The agent looked at the two people sitting in the back seat from the rearview mirror, with a smile on his face.

Su Zefeng noticed the agent's expression and gave him a warning look.

The agent shrugged and looked away.

"Fu Yinghou, what are the next arrangements?"

Li Yuan was wearing a dress bought by her agent and was applying makeup to herself. After listening to him, look in his direction.

"Which aspect are you referring to?"

"Of course it refers to the matter between you and our Su Actor. If you want to make it public, we don't have any comments!"

Just kidding! It took Su Zefeng so many years to meet a woman who can be touched, and he must have been planted on her in this life. Anyway, it will be announced to the public sooner or later, it is better to express your sincerity earlier, and you can also use this opportunity to tag her as the "Su Yingdi's Woman" so that other people will not dare to make her idea again.

Li Yuan glanced at Su Zefeng with a smile.

"You may have misunderstood. I and King Su are just friends." Su Zefeng snorted. Friend?

It seems that he has to re-understand the definition of friend.

The broker said no more. Seeing this, they were willing to announce it, but the woman didn't take it seriously. Unexpectedly, they also had a time when King Su slumped.

"Isn't this apartment where Actor He lives?" The agent glanced at the community: "The price is not cheap. Actor He is really generous to his artists."

"Yeah." Li Yuan said nothing. "Thank you for sending me back. Then I will go in first." The agent watched Li Yuan disappear.

"Master, have you decided? This woman is not easy to control."

"I have another choice?" Su Zefeng glanced at him.

"If there are other options, would you be tempted by her?" the agent asked curiously.

"..." Su Zefeng licked his lips. "That woman is a wicked evildoer." The agent tutted twice.

Su Zefeng's meaning is very obvious.

As soon as Li Yuan entered the door, he was immediately hugged by He Min.

"What are you doing?" "I miss you." He Min walked in with Li Yuan in his arms.

Li Yuan is in a very bad state now. If you have just eaten enough, how can you be in the mood to have another good meal?

She pushed He Min a bit and said aggrieved: "I just came back and I am very tired. What are you anxious about? Can I accompany you tonight?"

He Min's eyes were full of suspiciousness.

He touched Li Yuan's buttocks with his fingers, and hugged her in his arms.

"I was really not bullied by Gu Zihuan just now?"

"No." Seeing He Min looking at her like this, Li Yuan thought she had found something. Hearing his inquiry, I knew he had misunderstood.

Speaking of which, He Min and Su Zefeng are still rivals.

If you let him know that he and Su Zefeng are asleep, I don't know what will happen.

When Lan Yicheng came back in the evening, the three of them played around for another night. Li Yuan was very thankful that she had a system, or she would be drained by these two men sooner or later.

The next trip is full. Li Yuan wants to follow the crew to make publicity everywhere. As the leading actor, Su Zefeng was of course also present.

At the propaganda meeting, all major reporters came. Su Zefeng and Li Yuan are in the C position, with the male and female actors standing beside them. The reporters first asked a few questions about the female number two and the male number two on a routine basis, and then put the heavy hammer on Li Yuan.

"Ms. Fu, there was a recording of a conversation with your ex-husband on your Weibo account a few days ago. Now the Gu Group’s stock has dropped its limit. Is this intentional?"

"Ms. Fu, Mr. Gu’s new girlfriend is here? After your Weibo recording appeared, you committed suicide. Although you were rescued, you are still in the hospital. Are you guilty of this?"