Chapter 74: The Men After Qiying (51) HHHH

Li Yuan grabbed his shoulder.

The slender fingers pinched into his flesh, causing him to sting and irritating him to penetrate deeper.

"Ah..." After Li Yuan yelled, she put her finger in her mouth and controlled her voice. "Um... um... great... hurry up..."

"Satisfy you! I will give you everything! My little adulterous baby!" Su Zefeng looked at the woman under him with red eyes. "You are mine. I won't let go anymore. They don't want to take you away. I want to fuck you every day, loose you so that you can never make waves anymore."

"Well... the meat stick is so big, good brother. Will be fucked. I want brother's stick, I have to eat a lot, and eat it every day." Li Yuan said lewdly uncontrollably.

"Would you like me? Hmm...Do you want me?"

"I want..."

"So many men are not loose? Hmm...Is it a natural lewd slut? Do you like to eat men's sticks?"

"I'm an obscene slut... Brother hurry up... Deeper... Ah... It's coming... I'm going to die... No more... Ah..."

Li Yuan shook her body and tightened her flowers. Spit a lot of nectar.

"It's so tight... don't clamp it so tight... almost vented me. Brother's cock will continue to serve you. It will make you refreshed." Su Zefeng rubbed her breasts and turned her around. "Change the back... Lie down like a bitch, let me in..."

Li Yuan glared at him angrily: "Clothed beast. " "Yeah! I am a beast. Now I want to fuck your raging bitch." Today's Su Zefeng is very different. Perhaps it was the last time that gave him a great stimulus. Just now He Min picked him up again, so he exposed the most evil side.

Li Yuan was lying on her stomach.

Su Zefeng's cock was big and ferocious, and there were lustful water dripping on it.

He looked at Li Yuan, who was lying on his stomach like a bitch, and did not rush to insert it, but inserted his finger into her chrysanthemum hole.

"Don't... hurt..." Li Yuan was in pain. "It won't work there..."

"It's tight here too. It's a pity that I don't have two sticks, otherwise it would be nice to plug in together." Su Zefeng swallowed.

Li Yuan is very empty now. She was a little angry: "Are you still doing it?"

"Don't worry, baby." Su Zefeng was amused by her. "I won't be able to get out of bed in a while."

"I think you are afraid of being trapped by me?" Li Yuan asked.

"How about let's make a bet? It depends on whether you squirt first or I ejaculate first. You have already squirted once, the second time shouldn't be so fast, right?"

Su Zefeng kissed her back.

Her butterfly back is very beautiful, and the swan neck is even more so that men can't put it down.

This is a woman who is so delicate that she can't fault her. The skin is as fair as a baby, with no pores visible. The figure is even more plump, slender and thin like a wicker, as if it can be cut off with a little force.

Such a natural stunner is here to challenge a man's self-control. And even he fell under her skirt. If he wanted to provoke other men, how many men could stand her bewitched?

"Okay! If you ejaculate first, I will let you listen to me later."

Su Zefeng sneered, "If you lose, can you promise me to be alone? Huh?"

"Change the terms..." Li Yuan said Guilty conscience. "This...I don't have the final say."

"Change the terms?" Su Zefeng was angry, and forced into the flower hole.

"Ah!!!" This wave of attacks was caught off guard, and Li Yuan was not mentally prepared and almost hit his move. Fortunately, Guan Jian held it back all the time.

Su Zefeng smiled triumphantly when he saw that his'conspiracy' had succeeded.

"It's okay to change the terms. That's—when I want you, you must make me fuck."