Chapter 91: When the end of the world comes (6)

"My name is Song Wen." The boy, Song Wen, Meng Huan's cousin, said. "I used to stay in Country D for a long time, and only came back last month."

Li Yuan introduced herself: "My name is Xi Xiaoyu, your cousin's teacher."

"Teacher?" Song Wen was surprised. "You look two years older than me."

"Actually, I am a few years older than your cousin." Li Yuan blinked and said with a smile. "Thank you for recognizing my youth."

Song Wen listened to Li Yuan's voice and looked at her smile, only to feel that the original irritability had disappeared.

"Then you..." Song Wen wanted to ask again, but heard Meng Huan groan slightly. He quickly looked at Meng Huan and asked: "Cousin..." Before the words came out, only a layer of ice formed on Meng Huan's fingers. He whispered and looked at his frozen fingers: "Why is it so cold?"

"This is an ice-type ability." Li Yuan said: "Your cousin has awakened the ability, but he hasn't controlled it yet. Wait and see!"

Song Wen frowned, "I hope my cousin will carry it."

After another two hours, Meng Huan did not wake up, but there were footsteps outside.

"There is a small shop here. There must be food in it. Let's rush over."

Li Yuan heard the voice and looked out from the crack of the door.

"Song Wen, take your cousin to the warehouse inside. A group of people who don't seem to be kind are coming outside."

"What about you? Don't you go in with us?" Song Wen said, "Let's avoid it together. Avoid it! Now what is more terrifying than zombies is the human heart."

"It doesn't matter. I know how to deal with them. If they are obedient, if they are not obedient, then don't blame me." Li Yuan said calmly: "Wake up with your cousin. Before we came, we could not move our nest. If we were all in the warehouse, we would be easily trapped inside if those people spotted us with bad intentions. Therefore, it is best to have someone outside to guard. This is not the case. Let them pay attention to you and your cousin."

"But..."

"They are coming in. Don't but... hurry in."

Song Wen had no choice but to carry Meng Huan into the warehouse inside.

There is a lot of stock in the warehouse. However, Song Wen always felt that there was a big lack of holes here, as if someone had moved it before. Song Wen didn't take it to heart, only thinking that someone had moved the supplies here before them. He didn't know that the zombies here were cleaned up by Li Yuan. If someone moved them, the zombies could not still exist.

Bang bang! A dozen people staggered in. They had guns in their hands, and the sound of gun battles attracted more zombies, forcing them to retreat to the canteen.

"Damn, those disgusting things when it disappears? Since the end of the world comes, I have not had a day on quiet days."

"OK, yellow big, we also ...... Hey, there is a big beautiful woman."

Dozen A gangster with his hair dyed in various colors and tattooed on his body looked at the clean Li Yuan with evil eyes.

"The big beauty is not the boss here, right? Look at this little face that looks really tender."

"Beauty, don't be afraid, brothers will protect you. From now on, you will follow your brothers and keep your favorite drink. It's spicy."

Li Yuan raised her eyebrows and chuckled: "Really? But look at your appearance, I'm afraid I can't eat the fragrant and can't drink the spicy one?"

"Beauty, I look down on my brother! "The Huang gangster walked towards Li Yuan wickedly. "But it doesn't matter, you will beg for mercy under Lao Tzu in a moment. This is the end of the world, so Lao Tzu hasn't touched a woman for a long time. Today you can relieve your greed."