Chapter 93: Whe the end of the world comes (8)

"Huang Da, this seems to be an ability." The bully next to him said.

Huang's face is ugly.

These self-righteous social elites used to despise their gangsters before, but they did not expect that in the end times, they would still be higher than their gangsters.

"Ability counts as a fart! I don't believe that this shit ability is faster than a gun." As he said, the reverb surnamed Huang pulled the trigger.

boom!

It was not Qiao Lingyang who fell to the ground, but the gangster with the surname Huang.

The gangster surnamed Huang had a scalpel stuck in his forehead.

"You, you..." The other bastards were shocked and rushed towards Qiao Lingyang.

Qiao Lingyang didn't have the scalpel, and in the early stage of the ability he couldn't continue to use it, so he could only fight with them.

boom! Suddenly, there was another blast.

Everyone stopped and followed the sound to look over.

I saw Li Yuan playing with the fiery red whip in her hand.

"Oh, sorry, I just missed it. You can continue." The gangsters calmed down.

The surname Huang is dead, but they are not headed by him, so they can't take risks for him. These people are not easy to provoke, so stay away from them.

And that beautiful woman... I originally treated her as a little sheep, but I didn't expect that not only was she not a little sheep, but also a hot potato.

Immediately, the three waves of men and horses did not interfere with each other like this.

"Doctor Qiao..." Lin Lin said embarrassedly: "Can we eat?"

Qiao Lingyang glanced at Li Yuan and said to Lin Lin: "Let's eat! Let's rest for the night, and we'll be on the road tomorrow."

The white coat on Qiao Lingyang's body has long been dirty. He, who has always been obsessed with cleanliness, has not had time to take it off, after all, he has been killing zombies along the way. If you take off your coat, the clothes inside will be soiled by the brains of the zombies. It is better to force yourself to wear the smelly clothes so as not to stain the clothes inside.

Now that he stopped, he couldn't bear the stench anymore. Take off the coat, go inside, wash your hands and face, and then come out to eat.

Qiao Lingyang is the signboard of their hospital. In addition to his superb medical skills, the female patient could not be discharged from the hospital because of that face.

Now come out after washing, making the whole room brighter than before.

"What's wrong?" Meng Huan just woke up, not very energetic. Seeing the full house, people couldn't help but be on guard.

When Song Wen saw Meng Huan, he greeted him happily: "Cousin, you are awake."

"Yeah." Song Wen's voice made Meng Huan finally find his presence. He was blocked by Li Yuan just now and didn't see him. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah! Thanks to Teacher Xi."

"Teacher Xi, thank you." Meng Huan walked towards Li Yuan. "If it weren't for you, my cousin and I would be ill-fated."

"Thank you. I'm going to City C. How about you?" The original owner's family is in City C. Based on the original owner's family background, her family is also very strong in the last days. As long as you make good use of it, it's only a matter of time before the male lead and the female lead burst.

"We want to go to City E. Our family is there. But City E and City C go down the road. Then let's go together tomorrow!" Song Wen said.

"Yeah." Li Yuan originally meant that.

Lin Lin said to Qiao Lingyang next to him: "Doctor Qiao, where are we going?"

Qiao Lingyang glanced at Li Yuan and said, "City."

"Huh?" Lin Lin was surprised. "Then we will drop in with them."

"Beauty, do you want to go together?" The male doctor wearing glasses greeted Li Yuan. "The three of you are a bit dangerous. Let's act together, and you can also help you on the road."

Li Yuan looked at Qiao Lingyang: "If this Doctor Qiao has no objection, I have no objection either."