Chapter 47: The Men After Qiying (24)

Li Yuan doesn't care. She wears a system, as long as she is not willing, it is impossible to have a child.

However, such remarks cannot be said to him.

"We were all drunk last night, and it is inevitable to lose control. Or..."

"No." He Min said calmly, "I've never been such a casual person."

"I mean, should we date first?" Li Yuan squeezed a cold sweat for herself.

She actually wanted to say: Would you like to put me as a fart?

But seeing his dangerous eyes, she changed her mouth, and finally reduced her murderous a little bit.

"This is fine." He Min finally smiled.

"However, I don't want to be annoyed by the media. This matter must be concealed first. In front of outsiders, we are still an ordinary peer relationship."

He Min doesn't like this kind of " not visible". But he understood that Li Yuan was very insistent on this matter. If he refuses, this matter can't be discussed.

"Good."

So the two became a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship.

After having breakfast in the villa, the man who had just broken the boy's skill pressed her twice again for absurdity. If it were not for Li Yuan's insistence on going back to the residence, he could continue to be absurd.

"Fu Linlin."

Li Yuan got out of the car and heard someone calling her. Looking back, Lan Yicheng was standing not far away, looking bad.

Next to Lan Yicheng is his car. Seeing that he was still wearing the clothes that went to the banquet last night, he knew that this was a night without returning. And he looked tired, and there were red threads in his eyes. When he was angry, his expression looked even more terrifying.

He Min got out of the driving seat.

Lock the car, go around Li Yuan's side, and have a thin waist around her.

Li Yuan was stunned for a moment, and stared at He Min: "Didn't you say it?" "You said in front of an outsider. Isn't this Mr. Lan your childhood friend? He is not an outsider. So, why lie to him? "

He Min tightened Li Yuan's waist and looked at Lan Yicheng who was about to eat people on the opposite side: "Mr. Lan, is there anything going on with my girlfriend?"

Lan Yicheng glared at He Min's hand. He clenched his fists, looked at Li Yuan coldly, and sneered: "I really look like a joke."

After speaking, he got into the car and drove away.

"Reluctant?" He Min's voice was sour.

Li Yuan retracted her gaze and glanced at him: "How dare? I have a family now."

"It's pretty much the same. Remember, you will have Mrs. He's name on your head in the future."

"Not married again."

"Then. Register now?"

"No, it's too soon, we still need a love phase, right?"

Lan Yicheng drove the car, his mind was full of "Fu Linlin" and He Min intertwined. The look of "Fu Linlin" that was just loved by a man is too familiar. If nothing happened to the two of them last night, it would be impossible.

There was a tingling pain in his head, and his eyes were flowery. At the moment when he hit the railing, he smiled bitterly: Maybe he died just like that.