Chapter 57: The Men After Qiying (Thirty-four)

Li Yuan threw off Gu Zihuan's arm with an impatient expression on her face.

"I'm not going."

Gu Zihuan's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot.

He hugged Li Yuan in his arms, ignoring her resistance, holding it and preparing to leave.

"I'm not going with you. Who are you? Go away! Come, someone is going to kidnap me!"

Su Zefeng came from the side, grabbed one of Li Yuan's arm, and pulled her over.

"Mr. Gu, you are already divorced. If the trouble is too ugly, I am afraid it will not be good for your Gu Group's stock. Even if you are divorced, you should maintain your demeanor. She doesn't want to go with you, so why bother you Entanglement?"

"Mr. Su, this has nothing to do with you." Gu Zihuan was impatient. "Or, do you really have a leg with her?"

"Miss Fu divorced you, and she has the freedom to pursue love. No matter who she is with, you have no right to interfere." Su Zefeng said calmly: "In other words Today, everyone here has the right to pursue Miss Fu, and you are the least qualified. If you are really worried about Miss Fu, you shouldn’t disgust her in this way. Didn’t you see her drunk? Our crew party , There must be paparazzi waiting outside. You hug her out like this, and tomorrow the headline will be hers again."

"She drank like this, I don't worry about giving it to others. Why did Mr. Su stop me? Is it not too bad for me? Your idea?"

"Don't worry about that. Her agent is inside. Mr. Gu is also her ex-husband, and should know her agent. Then you have nothing to worry about, right?" Su Zefeng looked at the person next to him. "Go and call Miss Fu's agent."

Zhu Qiaohui didn't know what happened when she was called. When he saw Gu Zihuan and Su Zefeng fighting like two roosters, there were a lot of question marks on his forehead.

"What's the matter?"

"How did you take care of her? She was drunk, wandering in the aisle, using this as a toilet, and almost taking off her pants here." Gu Zihuan looked unhappy.

Zhu Qiaohui was stunned: "She was fine when she went out, how could she become so drunk?"

"Do you mean I'm talking nonsense?" Gu Zihuan looked at Zhu Qiaohui. "You used to be pretty reliable. Divorce made you stupid like this?"

Li Yuan's mind was confused, but she suddenly became unhappy when she heard Gu Zihuan say Zhu Qiaohui.

"What's the matter with the divorce? Long live singles. A sand pig like you, grandma doesn't want to serve you! I think it's a great deal to be a bit stinky! My sister can make money herself. As long as my sister earns money, what you want to buy? You don’t need to look at the man’s face. Those yin and yang women will not talk about the parasitic worms on Gu Zihuan. Shit! Without Gu Zihuan, the sister would not have lived so much. Wouldn’t she not live without Gu Zihuan?

" Linlin." Zhu Qiaohui secretly squeezed a cold sweat for Li Yuan.

Gu Zihuan's face was about to turn into ashes at the bottom of the pot.

Su Zefeng looked at Gu Zihuan mockingly.

"It seems that Mrs. Gu is quite aggrieved. Thank you Mr. Gu for her abandonment. Otherwise, Miss Fu will not be as happy as she is now."

"What happened here?" The director heard the sound and rushed over.

When seeing Gu Zihuan, the director frowned: "Mr. Gu."

Although Gu Zihuan is not a member of the entertainment industry, he is the diamond celebrity in the business world after all. He has been in contact.

"Mr. Gu, Mr. Wang has been waiting for a while." The secretary reminded again next to him. "Since everyone from the crew is here, it means that Miss Fu is safe. Look..."