Chapter 73: The Men After Qiying (50) HHHH

Li Yuan put down the cock and picked up the clothes next to her.

"What are you doing?"

Su Zefeng hugged her.

"I don't want you, I just want them. Is this the head office?"

Li Yuan glared at him.

Su Zefeng sneered: "You provoke me, and if you don't want to do it, then don't? Then what am I?"

"I didn't provoke you, you provoke me." Li Yuan turned her head. "Since you can't accept them, you should know that it's impossible for us."

Su Zefeng lowered his head and bit her lip.

He didn't want to listen to those disgusting words anymore.

Now he only knows one thing, that is, his body is about to explode.

The fire that this woman lit must be extinguished by her.

That little mouth will only spit out words that make him angry, so it's better to block it. As long as you block it, you won't hear the words that you don't want to hear.

"No... let go... um... no..."

Li Yuan pushed and beat him.

Su Zefeng hugged her to the table, opened the panties directly, pointed the cock at the flower hole and prepared to enter.

At this time, the sound of twisting the doorknob came from the door.

"Huh? Why is it locked? By the way, it seems that there is a key."

Li Yuan pushed Su Zefeng: "Clothes...clothes..."

Su Zefeng glanced at her: "Please."

Li Yuan turned her head indifferently.

Su Zefeng can't help her. He lifted his rod and thrust his cock straight into the flower hole.

"Um..."

Li Yuan's eyes widened.

She never thought that Su Zefeng was so courageous. There was still someone at the door, and he even dared to mess around.

"It's tight..." Su Zefeng gasped. "So cool... baby, you are such a stunner."

"Someone...someone is coming..." Li Yuan was annoyed by him. "Hurry up and let me go."

Even if she is open, she doesn't have the habit of having sex in front of strangers.

Su Zefeng panted heavily and said to the outside: "Who?"

The staff member who was taking out the key heard the voice and stopped immediately.

"That... is there someone inside?"

"Well. I'm resting, and I don't want anyone to disturb." Su Zefeng suppressed his voice.

But the people who work here are all monkey spirits. Listening to Su Zefeng's voice, on such an occasion, why don't you understand?

"Excuse me, I'm bothering you. I'll leave right away." After speaking, the staff's footsteps went away in embarrassment.

Su Zefeng rubbed Li Yuan's tits, his eyes were narrow.

"Can you move now?"

Li Yuan turned her head indifferently.

"This is rape."

"Rape? So my baby likes this style. Okay! I'll make you perfect."

Su Zefeng laughed angrily by her.

He pulled out the meat stick, lifted Li Yuan's leg, and pushed in fiercely.

"Ah..." Li Yuan Jiao exclaimed. "Take it lightly..."

"Do it lightly? Don't you like this feeling? Baby, I'm raping you. Do you feel it? My cock went in."

Su Zefeng thrust in quickly.

His speed is very fast, and he penetrates to the deepest point every time.

Li Yuan's legs were widened by him, and he could clearly see the picture of Li Yuan's flower hole being penetrated by his cock.

Li Yuan bit her lip and controlled her moan.

She doesn't want to lose.

But this man is amazing.

Their sexual organs are so compatible.

"Call it out! Let me listen to your voice." Su Zefeng opened her lips. "Don't bite it. I can't bear it."

Li Yuan's eyes were red, and she groaned : "Bad guy." "Yes, I'm a bad guy. Now the bad guys are fucking you." Su Zefeng was going crazy by'Fu Linlin'. "It's so cool! It makes me so cool."