Chapter 100: When the end of the world comes (15)

After encountering the soldier brother, Li Yuan and Song Wen did not delay, and immediately looked for a new car to continue on their way.

However, they did not catch up with Meng Huan in such a hurry, only to continue chasing along the route.

On the third day, Li Yuan sat in the co-pilot, watching the melee not far away.

"Stop it."

Song Wen stopped.

"What's the matter?"

Li Yuan opened the car door and waved the whip in her hand.

Snapped!

Pop!

After several consecutive swings, the rioting crowd finally calmed down.

When Song Wen rushed over, he saw dozens of men, women and children surrounded by a few badly injured soldiers. They also shot at those soldiers just now.

When Li Yuan appeared, the men, women and children who were still grimaceous just stepped back a few steps and looked at her in horror.

"Meet again, Brother Bing."

Zuo Haolin protected his comrades behind him, his body was covered with wounds and his military uniform was torn beyond recognition.

He looked at the girl who was laughing wanton, and his eyes flashed with gratitude.

"Thank you."

"Why do you guys hurt the soldiers? It's the end of the world, and no one will rule you, so you can mess around?" Song Wen said in a spirited voice.

A middle-aged man walked out, blushing and roared: "Because of these incompetent soldiers, our family members are dead. Shouldn't we ask them to settle the account?"

"Is it because the soldiers are incompetent, or are you incompetent? They owe it. For yours, in such a dangerous end times, they still need to protect you? They also have family members. Shouldn't they protect their families at this time? But they are protecting you who are irrelevant. How do you treat them? Werewolves. "

"They are soldiers. We have paid so much tax, shouldn't we be protected by them? They protect us for all reason."

"If there are your relatives among the people here, would you still feel that way?" Li Yuan said lightly. "Even if they are injured, they are still armed. You are just ordinary people. But just now, I didn't see any of them attack you."

Everyone was silent.

Li Yuan looked at Zuo Haolin: "These people don't know how to be grateful, and you don't owe them, why bother to be wronged? As long as you turn around, they will feed the zombies immediately."

"Don't..." an old woman Stopped quickly. "We were too sad just now. There were people in three cars. It only took five days. Only our people are left in this car. There are our relatives in other cars, so everyone will be so excited. We will not be so excited in the future. It will be like this again."

"You have lost your relatives, and we have also lost dozens of comrades-in-arms. Originally there were fifty comrades-in-arms, but now only five of us are left. Aren't we sad?"

"Big head." Zuo Haolin frown. "Stop talking ." "Why don't you?" The big head flushed his eyes. "Boss, in order to protect that little girl, one hand is still misplaced, and it is still hanging down!"

Li Yuan looked at Zuo Haolin's arm that had not been raised.

"You can leave now and let them go on their own. In this last days, no one should protect anyone."

"Don't... we are wrong. Don't leave us."

"Yes! We are too sad. My wife and children. Still in another car. I'm so sad..."

Li Yuan sneered: "If you are too sad, you can get out of the car and kill the zombies. You dare not kill the zombies, you only dare to vent your anger on the people who protect you. This is the same. The farmer’s snake is no different.​​"