Chapter 19: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (19) H

Chen Yibo's mouth raised, and he caught Tang Yujiao's neck.

"What did you hear?"

He smiled clearly, but made Tang Yujiao feel cold like never before.

She was still under him, and his cock was still in her body, but she felt that the man on her was so strange, as if she had never known him.

"I didn't hear anything."

"No, you did." Chen Yibo let go and touched her delicate face. "You heard it right. I really fell in love with Ruan Yufei, my sister-in-law."

Tang Yujiao said with tears in the corners of her eyes: "You regret it? However, it is obviously your idea to change your relatives, and I only found out the day before we got married.

" This has nothing to do with changing relatives. There is nothing to regret about what I have done. What I want is the future." Chen Yibo drew out his cock.

Flop! A lot of liquid flowed out.

Tang Yujiao felt sick.

This is her fancy son Pian Pian. How could he say such shameless words so arrogantly?

"What do you want?" Tang Yujiao sat up and wrapped herself in a quilt.

"You are a smart woman." Chen Yibo got out of bed, picked up the clothes next to him and put on them. "You don't need to tell me, you already know what to do, right?" After

Chen Yibo left, Tang Yujiao cried under her quilt.

In the garden, a sturdy man pressed the woman to the ground and thrust it fiercely. Underneath the woman are men's clothes, so don't worry about her being caught.

"Ah... will be seen." The woman, that is, Li Yuan hugged the man's waist, gasping and groaning. "Husband, you can't do this..."

"What's wrong with being seen? Isn't the little adulterer like someone admiring your body the most?" Chen Yichen was wearing a shirt, with a cock sticking under him continuously.

Look at Li Yuan Weiwei, under the moonlight, that perfect ketone body is so beautiful.

Chen Yibo did not expect to see such a scene as soon as he left the yard. Suddenly, he frowned.

Is that bastard thing changed from a beast? How can estrus anytime, anywhere? However, it is really Yanfu not shallow.

Seeing the body of'Ruan Yufei' that day, the pair of jade rabbits were white and full, which made people want to take a bite. The thin waist seemed to be about to break. There are also those white and tender long legs, as well as the delicate flower holes, they are all beautiful. If such a stunner is his wife, he will do everything possible to change her place to death.

"You said if my polite second brother saw your lewd body, would he want to fuck you?" Chen Yichen said suddenly.

Chen Yibo had a dry throat and swallowed.

miss you.

He wanted to say.

However, he must control himself.

"Big brother is really Yaxing." Chen Yibo is not stupid, knowing that Chen Yichen has discovered him. Rather than being sneaky, it's better to go out openly.

Chen Yichen heard Chen Yibo's voice, and his speed became faster and faster.

"Ah..." Li Yuan shouted.

Chen Yichen sneered: "Look at how excited my wife is? It seems that the appearance of the second brother stimulates her!"

Li Yuan shrank Huaxin and climaxed in front of Chen Yibo. She twisted her body emotionally, moaning emotionally in her mouth.

"Good show! Did he make you so excited when he came? Do you want him to fuck you?" Chen Yichen fiercely inserted with red eyes, faster and faster.

At this time, the strength of the generals was reflected. The speed is like a machine, withdrawing and inserting it continuously, reaching the uterine opening every time.

"Ah..."

Chen Yibo gasped.

This picture is too exciting.

It was already very exciting to be far apart just now, and now that they are so close, it is even more exciting to see the two people having sex clearly.