Chapter 41: The men after Qiying (18)

was absurd in the bathroom for a while, and when the two went downstairs, the food was being served on the table.

Seeing the two of them go downstairs, Zhang Ma smiled and said, "Lao Qi made Miss Fu's favorite dish. I just don't know if your taste has changed, or if it suits your taste now."

Li Yuan greeted him: "Thank you. My taste is still the same, there is no change. I used to like Uncle Qi's dishes. Today is really good."

"Then you eat slowly, we won't bother."

Only Li Yuanhe is in the room. Lan Yicheng had a meal for two. There are more than a dozen delicacies on the dining table of Nuo Da, and each one is made with heart.

"What are you looking at me?" Li Yuan saw Lan Yicheng looking at herself, and put a piece of tofu into his bowl. "Eat your food."

Ding Ding Ding! Ding Ding Ding! Li Yuan's phone rang.

She opened the phone and saw the mark on it-Sister Zhu.

"Hey, Sister Zhu." Li Yuan answered the phone. "It's moved? So fast? I...I have something to do now, and I will come back later." After hanging up the phone, Li Yuan found that the bowl was full of dishes. She raised her head to look at the person opposite: "I can't eat so much."

"Is there no food for Gu's family? Now it's so much lighter than before." Lan Yicheng glanced at her. "You were not so polite when you came to my house before."

"It has nothing to do with Gu's family. After becoming an artist, you have to manage your body, so you eat like cats. I've got used to it all these years. Also, don't always Mention Gu's family. Who hasn't been blind? If you mention Gu's again, I'll leave now and I won't even eat any food." Li Yuan stood up.

Lan Yicheng grabbed her wrist and pulled her down to sit down.

"Have you regretted all these years?" Regret to leave him. I regret that I was too capricious before. If she hadn't been self-willed, she would be Mrs. Lan now.

"City, you have never really cared about what I need. We have known each other since we were young, and you have always given me what you think I need. But do I really need it? Remember when I was seven years old. , You..." Li Yuan was talking to Lan Yicheng while poking the contents of the bowl.

Over the years, they have not seen each other, let alone the chance to meet each other. Taking advantage of this opportunity, Li Yuan wanted to say everything that should be said.

"I'm also a wealthy lady, why would I rather marry Gu Zihuan, a man I met halfway, rather than marry you? Because Gu Zihuan cared about me 'attentively' at that time. He knew what I needed and what I thought. But you It's like a cage. You want to put me in a cage and let me live the way you raise a canary. I am depressed and out of breath. I used to like you very much and thought you were my whole world. But then I found that I am not your whole world. You don’t care what I like. For example, you like to dress me up like a well-behaved doll, and the clothes I wear are always princess style. But I don’t like it.”

Lan Yicheng is quiet Listening to Li Yuan's description.

Over the years, he has also asked himself why she wants to leave.

Is he not good enough for her?

Her parents are gone, and he still allows her to live like a princess. The result was her escape.

"I'm full." Li Yuan put down her chopsticks. "Where is the album? I have to go back to tidy up the room, so..."

Lan Yicheng wiped the corner of his mouth and looked at Li Yuan faintly.

"Come with me."

Li Yuan followed Lan Yi city upstairs.

They came to the room where 'Fu Linlin' used to live.

Li Yuan looked at the familiar room layout, and suddenly her eyes rose with heat. She knew that this was the emotion left by the original owner.

The original owner is not without emotion, but forcing herself not to think about it.

Lan Yicheng took the album from the shelf.

Li Yuan took it and unfolded. The first page is a group photo of the two of them together. At that time, she and Lan Yicheng were very young.

She sat down and turned page by page.

Each photo can touch the heart of the original owner. She was affected, tears streaming down uncontrollably.

Lan Yicheng snatched the photo album from her hand and hugged her in his arms.

"Why are you crying? Am I here?"

"Yicheng." Li Yuan was a little moved. "I turned my back on you, don't you hate me?"

"Hate! But what can you do? When I heard the news that you were going to get married, I drove to the church, but was in a car accident and was in a coma for a year. You have been in a coma after waking up. Everyone knows Mrs. Gu. I thought at the time that the woman would regret it someday. Who is Gu Zihuan, who in the circle doesn’t know? Only she foolishly believes in such a hypocritical man. Look! Don't you regret it?"

Ding Ding Ding! Ding Ding Ding!

The phone rang again when the two were talking and touching.

Li Yuan took out her mobile phone and saw two words-He Min written on it.

Lan Yicheng also saw it.

"Your peach blossom is as strong as ever." When she was studying, she was the school flower, and he was the school grass. In order to drive away the peach blossoms around her, he declared his sovereignty to everyone shortly after entering the school gate. But even so, there are still many people who are not afraid of death to challenge his authority. Now I met another strong enemy.

Li Yuan ignored his sad tone and connected the phone.

"It's moved? Thank you. I am a bit far away, I am afraid it will be late when I come back." Before finishing the words, Lan Yicheng snatched the phone.

He held it to his ear and listened, only hearing He Min say from the opposite side: "I'm driving to pick you up. Where are you now?"

"She is at my house now." Lan Yicheng said flatly: "Don't worry, Mr. He. She lives with me tonight."

"President Lan?" He Min heard Lan Yicheng's voice without any ups and downs. "Is that what Linlin meant? If not, would Lan always be too ungentleman?"

"Mr. He doesn't need to worry about things between me and her. She is your artist, not your woman. Besides, If Mr. He doesn't mind, just terminate the contract with her. I will pay how much the termination fee is, and my Lan Group can afford it." Lan Yicheng opened the button on his chest, looking rather impatient.

"Really? What if the termination fee is your entire Lan Group? President Lan can also give me the charge?" He Min sneered.

Lan Yicheng: "..."

Fuck me!

I was put on by this kid.

Even if he offered a price of one billion yuan, Lan Shi could afford it. But with the entire Lan Group as a bargaining chip, even if he is the president, he does not have this right.

Suddenly there was a feeling of 'lost'.

"Mr. Lan can't afford the termination fee, so stop talking nonsense." He Min laughed. "Everyone is an adult, do something men should do."

Li Yuan looked at Lan Yicheng's expression.

It was actually suffocated.

Suddenly want to meet her gold master father and cheer for him.

"I...may I go back?" Li Yuan carefully looked at the ugly Lan Yi City.

What can Lan Yicheng say? If he didn't let her go, he would look anxious. Although... it is indeed, that wouldn't make He Min look down on it either.

"I'll take you back." Lan Yicheng gave her a dull look. "Stay away from He Min. Dare to betray me again and see how I clean up you."