Chapter 27: The Men After Qiying (4)

"In the play, Qin Yanzhi was just a little lady-tempered at the beginning. He was rejected by the male protagonist and then slowly blackened. Today you were rejected by the male protagonist. Let's look at the script!" The director took a look at the script, selected a scene, and said, "Start your performance."

"Do you need someone to play with you?" The producer said suddenly.

"No." Li Yuan stood there, looking at the void in front of her, as if there was a person standing there.

The face that was cold just now suddenly became shy, the rosy cheeks brought the expectation of a girl, and the eyes were tender and worried.

"Wing brothers,is your pain better? I made you something to eat, you taste it? This is the spirit of the Western Hills Hua Ling grass by the system, you have nursed the injury to help ......"

words She didn't finish, but she staggered, as if being pushed by someone. The face that I saw with pity also showed a wounded look.

After a pause, she squatted up and put the bowl in front of her back into the basket. Because the bowl was broken, I cut my finger in the middle. She sucked the blood from her fingertips, lifted the basket tremblingly, and said with her head down, "I...I'm going back." At

this time, a young girl ran over and stuffed her black medicinal soup onto the man hands.

Qin Yanzhi's expression became particularly hideous. That kind of distortion that can't be loved makes the director, producer and original author all creepy.

"Ka." The director yelled.

Li Yuan returned to her original expression and calmly looked at the people on the opposite side.

He Min, who was still bothering her just now, did not speak. But it can be seen that his hostility is less.

He Min is a powerful actor and he pays special attention to acting. Everyone knows that he is at odds with a male celebrity. But for work, he can also let go of prejudice. His requirement is to find the most suitable person to play in each drama. The most annoying thing is the unspoken rules, and the back door to come in.

"You go back and wait for the news!" said the director: "If there is a result, we will notify you."

"Okay." Li Yuan bowed slightly.

After Li Yuan left, the people inside talked a lot.

"What do you guys think? I really felt a little hairy at that moment." The producer said.

"The shadow queen deserves to be a shadow queen, even if the tiger falls into the Pingyang, she still has her strength." The original author sighed with emotion. "Just now a voice told me that this is the Qin Yanzhi I want. To be honest, the second girl has a very strong sense of hierarchy and needs an actor who ignores her own image to play it. If it is a general traffic flower, maybe they bring their own traffic, but I can't let go of my figure to play a darkened woman. At least I haven't heard of anyone who has such self-sacrificing ability."

"This character is easy to be blacked. The average traffic flower is just for the sake of a big production. I won't play this role so heartily. He, actor, what's your opinion?"

He Min curled his lips: "Is my opinion important? Haven't you already decided to use her? If it's over, she will be the best Yes, there are other choices?"

"We think you don't like her a bit, so we asked your opinion." The person next to her smiled. "But this answer is more like the movie emperor He."

He Min stood up and said, "I'll go to the bathroom and move on to the next one!"