Chapter 82: The Men After Qiying (59)

The appearance of a picture of Li Yuan and the three male gods in the same frame, it really caused a big storm in the entertainment circle. Sunspot spray is even more harmful. The girlfriend fans and wife fans belonging to Su Zefeng and He Min even went to her Weibo to curse. Although Lan Yicheng does not mix with the entertainment industry, there are actually many fans. Those women even found her Weibo and scolded her ancestors for the eighteenth generation.

Li Yuan still lived her life. The three men wanted to control her Weibo, but she also refused. She didn't even care about those who scolded her.

There is a kind of red called black red. Li Yuan became more and more popular, and more advertisers and TV series found her for filming. And she also boarded the biggest film and television awards ceremony together with the two big movie emperors.

"The following is our best actress of the year awards. The nominations are: Zhu Sha, Fu Linlin, Zhang Qiaoyue. Who do you think is this year's heroine? Let me hear your voice." The host warmed up.

"Zhu Sha!"

"Fu Linlin!"

"Zhang Qiaoyue!" There was a call sound below. What is shocking is that "Fu Linlin" has the highest voice.

This is a charming woman. This woman made three outstanding men fascinated by her. Everyone loves and hates her, and they are more jealous.

However, when more and more dog food appeared on the headlines of various magazines and news, these people who barked so badly had to accept it.

The host did not expect such a situation. But as an old man in this circle, he is very aware of the horror of "Fu Linlin".

What's the point of a fan's scolding? She has three of the strongest thick thighs. As long as these three stomped randomly, the whole circle would tremble. If three people get angry at the same time, then I don't know how many people will go bankrupt.

"Invite our actor He to present the award for the best actress."

He Min stood up and walked to the stage.

"The best actress of the year is Fu Linlin."

He Min finished reading and looked at Li Yuan below.

Li Yuan stood up with a smile.

She didn't feel strange to such a result. After all, I have filmed several movies in a row this year, and the response is pretty good. Now she has a lot of black fans, but she also has a certain amount of traffic.

Li Yuan wore a long dress that changed color. Taking the trophy from He Min's hand, she smiled and said, "Thanks to all those who support me. Special thanks to the people I love and those who love me." There was a round of applause.

Just when Li Yuan thought she could go down, He Min suddenly knelt on one knee.

The audience was silent.

Su Zefeng blurted out: "Damn it! This bastard actually made a surprise attack."

He quickly stood up.

When He Min took out the ring, took the rose from the staff nearby and sent it to him, and said, "My dear, how about marrying me", he shouted: I don't agree.

He Min didn't seem to hear Su Zefeng's voice. He looked at Li Yuan seriously, waiting for her answer.

Li Yuan looked at Su Zefeng who was angry, and then at He Min on the stage.

With so many people watching, she was really in a dilemma.

She didn't want to embarrass He Min, nor did she want to embarrass Su Zefeng.

"Let's go home and discuss it again?" Li Yuan asked He Min tentatively.

"I want to hear an answer today." He Min was disappointed.

"Okay, then!" Li Yuan said: "I am willing."

He Min was pleasantly surprised, picked up Li Yuan, and walked around the stage a few times.

There was another applause below.

The reporters kept pressing the shutter, almost pressing their hands sore.

Su Ze's ethos was not good. But now it's live broadcast, even if you want to interrupt it, it's too late.