Chapter 32: The Men After Qiying (9)

Gu Zihuan just came back from socializing and leaned on the sofa to rest.

The servant offered the hangover soup. He took it and drank it in one gulp.

The phone rang at this time. He picked it up by the way, clicked on WeChat, and saw a photo that made a man breathe fire.

The woman in the photo is wearing wet hair, her eyes are misty, her red lips are slightly open, and her tongue is stretched out, revealing an expression of licking. The drops of water flowed down from the neck, passed the career line, and entered the cleavage.

The whole photo is a recent photo, so the transparent clothes completely exposed her graceful figure. The pair of nipples are red and hard, as if attracting people to pick.

"Fu Linlin." Gu Zihuan sat up anxiously.

Yulong between his legs is recovering quickly. He has never been Liu Xiahui, so it's not surprising to see the photos of Sao women hard.

He was just angry that the woman was divorced for not knowing what to do, and she used this kind of photo to seduce him.

"Hey! It's really cheap."

When preparing to delete the photo, a message was sent. Seeing the above content, his brows twitched lightly, his eyes full of anger.

——Oh, sorry, ex-husband, I sent it wrong. The WeChat names of you and my boyfriend are too similar. How about... You change one?

Gu Zihuan sneered: "It's been a long time since the divorce, so I made a fuss at a man. As expected, there is no adulterous woman who can't do it." In the end, the photo was not deleted.

The next day, Li Yuan got up in a good mood and put on a beautiful makeup for herself.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Li Yuan blew a kiss: "You have become prettier today. What should I do? I'm going to fall in love with you."

Zhu Qiaohui made breakfast and saw her come out and couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah, yeah! You are getting more beautiful day by day, and my woman is getting bent."

"That won't work. I don't have the tools to satisfy you. You still need to find a good man." Li Yuan hugged her chest. She was afraid of being frivolous.

"Don't be cute, come here soon." Zhu Qiaohui waved to her. "We are the second women now, not the big names we used to be. We must go early every day and don't let people have the opportunity to attack you. Anyway, it is better to arrive early than late. Not to mention that there will be traffic jams later."

"I see." Li Li Yuan went to sit at the dining table. "After filming this scene, we should have money?"

"Your ex-boyfriend is pretty awesome. The director gave you a good price." Zhu Qiaohui said: "One hundred thousand episodes. The whole series is fifty episodes. , So there are five million after the filming."

"You can buy a car." Li Yuan smiled.

"You are a movie queen. The previous pay was several times higher. You can still be so satisfied. It seems that your mood is really different. That's fine. You can afford it, you can put it down. You can eat the delicacies of the mountains and the sea, and You can eat carrot and cabbage. Now you are like a carved jade, better than before."

"Listening to you to praise me like this, my whole person is floating!" When the

two rushed to the crew, they were indeed the earliest. It didn't take long before He Min got out of the babysitter's car.

"It's so early for the two beauties!" He Min's agent greeted enthusiastically. "It used to be our movie emperor He who was the first one, but now you are taking the lead. It seems that the active members of the crew are about to change."

"Two beauties, have you eaten?" The assistant poked his head out and shook his hand Early. "We bought more, how about sharing a little?"

"Okay!" Before Zhu Qiaohui refused, Li Yuan agreed.

Zhu Qiaohui looked at Li Yuan, as if asking her: Haven't you eaten this morning? Female stars must keep in shape!

Li Yuan didn't seem to see the doubt in Zhu Qiaohui's eyes. All she knows is that He Min is quite interesting. Say he doesn't like her, and sometimes look at her quietly. Say he likes her, and the look in his eyes is impatient.

How complicated is this person's heart? She suddenly wanted to know what he was thinking.

He Min didn't say a word, this was a tacit understanding of their behavior. Perhaps for him, this kind of thing is nothing worthy of attention.

"Thank you for your breakfast. Don't bring it tomorrow morning. I will make breakfast by myself." Li Yuan smiled: "My craftsmanship is not bad!"

"How embarrassed is this?" Tang Sheng looked at He Min, the agent . "Our actor He doesn't like green onions and garlic, don't put these!"

"What a coincidence! I don't like it either. It seems that I and Actor He have a fate." Li Yuan looked at He Min.

He Min's face was expressionless, and he continued to read the script in his hand, as if he could not hear their conversation.

"The others should be coming soon. Let's go out first." Li Yuan accepted as soon as she was good, and took Zhu Qiaohui out.

Not far from the house, Zhu Qiaohui said anxiously: "Did you just tease the actor? Please, he is a famous self-love, don't hit him."

"How does your tone feel like I want to treat him? What kind of thing. They invited us to have breakfast. Isn’t it normal for us to return a gift?"

"Why do you eat their breakfast? Can't you understand?"

"They kindly invited us, how can we refuse? This is an opportunity to build a good relationship between colleagues."

"Yes, I can't tell you. But I still remind you that King He is different from other men. He doesn't accept the unspoken rules. The woman who climbed his bed last time doesn't know now Where can I sell sweet potatoes!"

"I see."

The next shooting went very smoothly. The next game is the first time that the second woman meets her senior brother Rong Yu in the martial arts. The stunning look back at that time has become the demon of her life.

At that time, the second female was still an outer disciple, and there was a cloud and mud difference with a direct disciple like Rong Yu. She only dared to admire quietly. And the heroine is the actor's younger sister, two childhood sweethearts. It's just that the heroine, like the second woman, has a family feud, and she stays cold all day long. Rong Yu has no patience with others and is only gentle with the heroine.

"The male number one and the female number two are in their respective positions." The director shouted with a loudspeaker. "Action!" The female partner Qin Yanzhi was bullied by the same door. While avoiding the same door, she accidentally broke into the stream where Rong Yu often went, and saw Rong Yu practicing swords there.

Rong Yu didn't hold back his sword qi for a while, and cut Qin Yanzhi's face. He immediately took out a bottle of medicine and handed it to her, meaning that he did not want to owe her. However, the female partner fell in love at first sight.

When the rustling petals from the flower tree by the stream fell on the handsome young man, her heart beat uncontrollably.

Li Yuan was running in a costume, sweat slid across her face, hair sticking to her cheeks, she was in a panic.

She fell to the ground, got up again, and glanced back, her eyes full of anger and unwillingness, as well as fear and panic.

"Ah!" With a scream, the sword light flashed, and there was a sword mark on her face.

The blood slid down her cheeks.

She stared blankly at the teenager who jumped over from the opposite side, her eyes full of shock and obsessiveness.

This is-is the god descending to the earth?