Chapter 35: The Men After Qiying (12)

He Min took it and took a gracious bite.

When he bit down, the soup shot from inside splashed on his face.

"Sorry, I didn't tell you in advance that this is a soup dumpling. The soup inside is not hot when it comes out of the pot, but it is easy to get on your body."

Li Yuan pulled out a piece of paper from the side and handed it to He Min.

He Min had no time for both hands, so she simply wiped his face directly.

He Min is obsessed with cleanliness. In this case, he would usually throw away the things in his hand to find water to clean it thoroughly, but at this time he did not move.

After I wiped my face with a tissue, I still felt greasy. He could not bear it.

Tang Sheng and his assistant looked at each other. Both are the closest people around He Min. He followed him when he first debuted. They know very well what this means. Sure enough, this former actress is different in He Min's heart. For someone else, He Min turned his face long ago.

"This is the soy milk I made myself. In order to consider everyone's taste, this one is sweetened, and this one is original." Li Yuan introduced two moisturizing pots.

"Try it." Tang Sheng opened the lid and filled He Min with a cup of soy milk.

Li Yuan found that Tang Shengsheng was the pot with sugar. Obviously, He Min can eat sweets.

He Min took a sip and said, "Thank you, it's delicious."

Tang Sheng and his assistant both looked like they had eaten nails.

It's incredible that Young Master He knows how to praise people. He is always picky about food. Even star hotels, Michelin restaurants, have never been satisfied.

"Why are you doing this expression?" Zhu Qiaohui smiled: "Is it weird that Actor He likes Linlin's craftsmanship? Or do you think Linlin's craftsmanship is not good?"

"No." Tang Sheng grabbed Li Yuan's hand and implored: "Fu Yinghou, you must help me. I will leave the breakfast to you in the future. Really. To serve this uncle, I do it every day for him. What to eat is really racking your brains. Do you know that feeling? I'm going to be bald. Look at my hair. It's all caused by him."

Li Yuan was surprised: "Is the taste of Actor He so difficult to figure out?"

He Min's complexion Bad. But Tang Sheng hasn't noticed yet. He still took Li Yuan's hand and talked endlessly, jumping out everything that could not be said.

"Mr. Tang..." Zhu Qiaohui reminded Tang Sheng. "Time is almost up. Shooting will start soon. Look..."

Tang Sheng stopped talking and looked back at He Min. Only then discovered that He Min's face was ugly.

"Yes, we are going to put on makeup." Tang Sheng stood up. "Today’s makeup is a bit difficult. Let’s go! Let’s do makeup first. Well, Fu Yinghou, I’ll trouble you for breakfast. There are also things that we said yesterday. If you have no opinion, let’s take a time to sign the contract. . "

Li Yuan Min Ho to see:".. I'm not young, fame and smelly if you sign me, may not be able to get the desired benefit "

"? how do you know what I want interest "Min He stood up. "I'll come to my dressing room to sign the contract during the intermission."

"Alright! With the escort of the actor, why should I refuse? There is no reason to refuse." Li Yuan smiled.

Shooting. Tang Yudi looked at He Min and Li Yuan who were filming their opponents, with a look of jealousy flashing in her eyes.

"Did you see clearly? When he was filming with her, the expression was never serious. He would only behave like this when facing an approved opponent. Also, even if other people don't say it, you You must clearly realize that Fu Linlin's acting skills are indeed better than you. Her queen trophy is not for nothing ." "Is there a way to change her?" Tang Yudi clenched her fists.

"What do you say? It was good to say when I first joined the group, now it's half of the filming. The director has always pityed talents and would never agree. Unless...you call Mr. Lan."

Speaking of Lan Yicheng, Tang Yudi's eyes flashed.

"Forget it, I'm the number one female." Tang Yudi said: "No matter how good she is and her reputation is so bad, who would like her?"

"Did you not read her Weibo? Recently, she relied on a few photos The photos of Su Yan have already been on the hot search. This woman is definitely a ruthless character."

During the lunch break, Li Yuan and Zhu Qiaohui went to He Min's dressing room. Zhu Qiaohui and Li Yuan carefully looked at the content of the contract and found that the conditions provided to her were very good. Li Yuan glanced at He Min, wondering more and more whether this man was interesting to her. How else would you lose money and make yelling?

With the conditions he provided, even if it was an amateur, it wouldn't be a problem. He can sign a few new faces from the film academy and train them a little bit. Those little girls are youthful and lively, and are worth at least ten years, much more valuable than her.

"Why don't you sign?" Tang Sheng smiled. "If something is not satisfied, we can discuss it again."

"Very good. I sign." Li Yuan immediately signed her name.

Tang Sheng let out a sigh of relief.

Seeing that Li Yuan had signed, Tang Sheng continued: "The new house has been prepared for you. Your current community is not very convenient."

"Give us back a house?" Zhu Qiaohui was surprised. "Will it be too troublesome?"

"Now Fu Yinghou is an artist in our company. All the conditions provided for her are for everyone's benefit. How could it be troublesome?" Tang Sheng smiled.

"Let's do it!" Zhu Qiaohui mentioned her glasses: "Let's find a time to move."

"In addition, when you signed the contract, I already posted a Weibo. You will also forward one later." Tang Sheng looked at He Min. "Master actor, please forward one too. Now let everyone know that Fu Yinghou is yours."

He Min brows brows.

That kid must be deliberate.

"Yeah."

When Li Yuan and Zhu Qiaohui walked out of the dressing room, Tang Yudi and her agent came to face each other.

"Sister Fu and Actor He are very familiar? You are still the first female star to be able to enter the dressing room of Actor He!"

Li Yuan smiled: "Miss Tang cares about Actor He so much. Is it his fan? Or, you are really the fan of me?"

"I'm just curious!" Tang Yudi was dressed in costume and exquisite makeup. She looked like a glamorous beauty, but the words she said suddenly made her lose the price.

"Curiosity killed the cat. Don't be too curious, right?" Li Yuan gathered her clothes. "I'm going to touch up my makeup."

"What's the situation?"

"I'm going! Fu Yinghou has entered the studio of Actor He? This actor and queen, do you plan to double kill?"

Tang Yudi and her agent Gang and Li Yuan separated and was startled to hear the staff there. Tang Yudi looked at the agent. The latter understood, walked to the staff, took the mobile phone from them, and then saw He Min's Weibo interface.

——Welcome to the studio to welcome the actress Ms. Fu Linlin to join. I hope we can cooperate happily in the future.