Chapter 106: When the end of the world comes (21)

Zuo Haolin raised his eyebrows when Li Yuan came back.

"I thought..."

Li Yuan glanced at him, and the latter swallowed back.

Song Wen walked out of the room with grievances.

"Ms. Xi, the head said you ran away with another man. I knew he was lying to me."

Li Yuan smiled: "I won't run with others until I find your cousin. But after I find it, Then it's possible."

"Teacher Xi, you are so cruel." Song Wen looked like a child, now relying more and more on Li Yuan. Sometimes Li Yuan wondered if he treated her as a mother.

"Tomorrow we leave early in the morning." Li Yuan said calmly.

"Why is it so urgent? It has something to do with the person just now?" Zuo Haolin leaned there, folded his arms around his chest, and looked lazily.

"That's my boyfriend. But soon he will be an ex-boyfriend. The little girl next to him is his student, and the two are unclear. There were such signs before the end of the world, but I didn't have the time to take care of them. I haven't broken up. But seeing this, the other party obviously regarded me as a fool. Eating from the bowl and looking at the pot. To avoid trouble, we will leave tomorrow morning."

Song Wen heard Li Yuan's words and became very angry. He looked upset: "Why did you want to run away? Wouldn't it be fine if you broke up with him?"

"First, the most important thing for us now is to find your cousin, and then go to C City to find my family. Second. Now it’s the end of the world. What if it irritates him and wants to disadvantage us? Before you settle down, stay away from them. When you settle down, if you meet them again, it’s not too late to deal with it."

"If you feel like this Better, let's do this! Tell my brothers, go to bed early tonight and leave tomorrow morning. "

Night. Li Yuan walked out of the room with a glass of red wine. Zuo Haolin leaned in front of the door and stared at the moon in the sky in a daze. He didn't know what he was thinking.

"See what is coming?" Li Yuan handed him the red wine in her hand, and then conjured a glass like a trick.

Zuo Haolin didn't feel surprised to see this scene. Li Yuan showed the light system and the fire system, and had not shown the space system in front of everyone. But everyone tacitly knew. Otherwise, how could the whip of Li Yuan always appear and disappear suddenly, only people with space have this ability.

The corner of Zuo Haolin's mouth raised: "The moon in the last days is more beautiful than before the last days. Don't you think?"

"If such beauty requires so many lives in exchange for it, I don't think this is something to be thankful for." Li Yuan raised her glass. "Cheers."

Zuo Haolin clinked glasses with her.

"Where are your family members?"

"City C."

"I thought you were going to C city for something. It turned out to be looking for your family."

"Yeah."

"My family is also C city."

Song Wen went to the toilet and came out. Saw the two standing at the door talking. They are about the same age and have the cutest height difference. In the night light, they look full of pictures, and they match very well.

"Brother, you know that there is no shortage of outstanding men around Teacher Xi, you still leave so willfully. When you find you, I'm afraid you no longer have your status."

Song Wen originally liked Zuo Haolin. This man has the bloody nature of a soldier, always rushing to the front line to kill the zombies, protecting him behind. But now that he is suspected of stealing the'future cousin', his favorability has dropped by more than half.

His brother rarely likes someone. I missed this village, and I don't know when this shop will open. Of course he did not help his relatives.