Chapter 3: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (3) H

"Husband, I'm so dizzy." Li Yuan fell over to Chen Yichen.

Chen Yichen caught her and hugged her up.

Strode to the side of the bed and put her on the bed.

Chen Yichen looked at the woman with red cheeks and swallowed.

The air exudes a faint fragrance, like the floral scent of roses, rich and full of charm.

The clothes of the woman lying on the bed were a little unraveled, revealing her white jade-like skin.

She is really not afraid of him?

When he saw the wound on his face, he could not change his face.

Chen Yichen felt the heat flow from below. He glanced at the direction of the desk, and thought flashed in his eyes.

The spoilers in the wine seem to be too domineering. It seems that some people don't want the bride to feel good! But it's not surprising. In this Jing'an Marquis, everyone wants to see him unlucky. If this woman marries him, of course she will suffer too.

Thinking of this, Chen Yichen looked at Li Yuan a little bit more guilty.

From now on, she will be his wife. Others can't protect her, he has to protect her. After all, she was in such a situation, all because of him.

Untie his belt and take off his heavy suit.

Li Yuan swallowed.

The figure of this man is better than she thought. She almost drooled by seeing those abdominal muscles.

Chen Yichen looked at Li Yuan with a coveted expression, and his expressionless face was always smiling.

"Does it look good?"

Li Yuan nodded.

"Take off your clothes."

Li Yuan clutched the clothes tightly.

The man's breath is too domineering, she is a little guilty.

If he knew afterwards that she was not Tang Yujiao, would he be so angry that he would kill her?

do not care. Anyway, this is her target. She can't force herself to keep a lifetime widow like the original owner.

Shaking off her clothes, but the more nervous she was, the more she couldn't untie her belt. Coupled with the effects of drugs, her mind is a little unconscious.

Chen Yichen looked at her like a trapped beast, she looked very pitiful. He leaned down, pulled her belt away, and took off his clothes.

The mandarin duck belly will set off the milk-like white skin more delicately. The scent of roses spread more intensely.

Chen Yichen got out of control when he smelled that scent. He stretched out his hand and touched the white pussy.

Yes it is.

This woman is actually a white tiger.

Generally speaking, women with this physique are the best.

Chen Yichen looked at the nectar above, and his throat became even more dry. He leaned down and held the labia that were as delicate as petals.

"Ah..."

Li Yuan had never been stimulated like this before, and she cried out uncontrollably.

Chen Yichen opened her leg and held it deeper. Poke his tongue in, sucking the sweet nectar.

"Husband...no...dirty..."

Chen Yichen breathed heavily.

He opened the petals and stuck his tongue in.

"Ah..."

Li Yuan grabbed Chen Yichen's shoulder, her face flushed.

"Husband..."

Chen Yichen sucked for a while, and the nectar grew more and more. I don't know why, after drinking that nectar, the dryness in my body has become more vigorous.

"Husband... is coming... um... um..."

Pu Chi! A lot of water stains splashed out, spraying Chen Yichen's face all over.

Li Yuan looked at Chen Yichen who stood up, her cheeks flushed with shame.

She took the handkerchief next to him and wiped his cheeks, not daring to look into his eyes.

"Madam, shouldn't it be time to serve as a husband? Huh?" For the first time, Chen Yichen spoke actively.

His anger was completely aroused.

Li Yuan got up, knelt on the ground, and unbuttoned his pants.

The huge baby just popped out. The thing was as hideous as a fierce beast, and he couldn't wait to swallow her.

She swallowed, pushed Chen Yichen down, and sat on him.

Leaning down, her cheeks flushed and said, "I won't... If I feel uncomfortable, my husband will teach me."

Chen Yichen looked at her shy look, Yulong became harder. With red eyes, he gasped and said, "Have it."