Chapter 104: When The End of the World comes (19)

Li Yuan’s original plan was to find the scum man Luo Yuchen and the scum girl Ruan Qiu to settle accounts after arriving in City C, but she did not expect...

"Xiao Yu..." Luo Yuchen greeted her excitedly. "It's great, you are still alive. Do you know how worried I am about you lately?"

Li Yuan pulled her hand back and smiled: "Yes! I'm still alive."

"Mr. Xi..." dressed in white Ruan Qiu in the skirt came over and looked at Li Yuan tenderly. "Teacher Luo has been looking for you this time."

Luo Yuchen's eyes flashed with embarrassment.

They knew whether to find'Xi Xiaoyu'. Now that he said it in front of'Xi Xiaoyu', he felt a little guilty in his heart.

After all, I’ve been talking about girlfriends for a few years, and I’ve been dating since college. It’s impossible to say that I don’t have any feelings. It’s just that as time goes by, it feels lighter and lighter, and even the beautiful face will get bored after a long time. The most indispensable thing in the university is young and beautiful female students. So...

However, today's 'Xi Xiaoyu' seems a bit different.

The'Xi Xiaoyu' in the print is always soft and looks very quiet. At the beginning, I felt very happy to find such a gentle girlfriend, but after a long time, I felt like a dead fish without any interest at all. Ruan Qiu is different. She is handsome and well-behaved, but she has a lively and clever temperament. Sometimes she was wrapped up and acted like a baby, her voice was as soft as water, and her graceful figure was even more difficult for a man to hold.

Luo Yuchen looked at the two women in front of him, suddenly a little wobbly. One is a girlfriend who has been talking for a few years, and the other is a new lover who is ambiguous. Now both are in front of him, but he can only choose one.

"Sister Xiaoyu, these are..." the big head asked.

Li Yuan smiled: "I'm sorry, I made you wait for a long time. Let's do this! You go first, and I will come to you later."

"Xiao Yu, who are they?" Luo Yuchen saw Zuo Haolin, eyes Alert flashed in.

Zuo Haolin was wearing black casual clothes. His height is a bit taller than Luo Yuchen, and his physique is even stronger. Of course the most important thing is that the face looks better.

When Ruan Qiu saw Zuo Haolin, her eyes flashed with surprise.

Handsome man.

It's still cool.

Ignoring the eyes of these two people, Zuo Haolin said to Li Yuan: "Room 10 ahead."

"I see." Li Yuan gave an'ok' gesture.

After the soldiers left, Luo Yuchen's expression became serious.

"Xiaoyu, you haven't said who they are."

Li Yuan smiled: "Friends I met on the road. Fortunately, he protected me, or else..."

"It turned out to be like this." Luo Yuchen smiled again. "Now that we meet, you don't need to follow them. I will protect you." I don't know why, the current'Xi Xiaoyu' is more beautiful than before. Even Ruan Qiu, who possesses water system powers and space powers, does not have her style. This made Luo Yuchen, who had already decided to break up, to change his mind. He suddenly didn't want to separate from her.

Ruan Qiu's face was ugly. But soon, she regained her obedient expression.

"Yes, Teacher Xi. You and Teacher Luo have reunited, so you must not be separated anymore." After Ruan Qiu finished speaking, he looked at Luo Yuchen again. "Teacher Luo missed you." He pressed her against the wall and kissed her in French style last night, which shows how much she'thinks' about her.

The corners of Ruan Qiu's mouth raised, and her eyes were full of triumph.

Luo Yuchen coughed lightly and changed the subject: "We rented a room here too. Come with us! Our team has 20 people, all mutants and supernatural beings. You follow us, and safety can be guaranteed. "

Luo Yuchen didn't ask if Li Yuan had any abilities. In his opinion, Li Yuan should be protected by the men just now. Thinking of this, he was a little unhappy. My girlfriend is protected by other men, maybe even taken advantage of for this. You know they have been together for many years, and he hasn't touched her yet!

Li Yuan's figure is plumper than Ruan Qiu. Ruan Qiu is too thin. She looks slender, but in fact she doesn't have a protruding figure like Li Yuan.

I haven't touched her after dating for so many years. Even if you want to break up, you have to eat people into your stomach before you break up. Otherwise, haven't they been in vain all these years?

Luo Yuchen's eyes were full of greedy desire.