Chapter 86: When the end of the world comes (1)

Outside the window of NP , the whole sky is gloomy, as if it is about to rain.

The streets are full of weird creatures. They are so strange that they can be as disgusting as they are.

The original magnificent buildings were silent, and cars of various brands that were admired by people were parked in a mess on the road.

This is the tenth day of the last days.

The original host is Xi Xiaoyu, 28 years old, a university teacher, mainly teaching literature.

Her role in this world is a vicious female partner, a stumbling block between the male lead and the female lead.

The male lead is Xi Xiaoyu's fiance. The two fell in love when they were in college, and it has been seven years since the beginning.

He is also a teacher, mainly teaching mathematics. And the heroine is his student.

As the heroine, that is an open existence. Originally, the two were only ambiguous when they were in school, but after the end of the world came, the moral bottom line of mankind completely collapsed. The little white flower of the hostess became the Overlord Flower. She first awakened the water system ability, and then she had a portable space and became that unique existence.

In this smoky place, other women are dirty, only the heroine is always tidy, and her complexion is ruddy, her appearance and figure are becoming more and more coquettish, how could it not attract the attention of those powerful men? As a result, the heroine received one harem after another, in this world of great harmony.

Li Yuan had three husbands in the last world, so it's not that she couldn't understand this behavior. But this heroine has a very small mind. As long as those who offend her, almost no end. The original owner is the fiancée of the male lead. Although the two are not married yet, for the female lead, it is a root thorn.

As a result, the heroine deliberately isolated the original owner from the very beginning. What the original owner awakens is not a supernatural power, but a mutant. In other words, she has great strength.

In the early days, the combat power of mutants was much more practical than those with superpowers. Therefore, at the beginning, the original owner protected the charming student of the male lead and the female lead.

Later, the original owner caught the two men in bed. The fig leaf was torn apart, and the harmony on the surface was completely broken. The original owner's temper is not easy to provoke. She quickly launched an action to attract the zombies here, and she left first, just wanting the adulterer and adulteress to die.

Of course, creatures like the male lead and the female lead will not die. They escaped from the dead, but discovered the secret that the crystal nucleus in the head of the zombie can help the supernatural person quickly improve their strength. So the two men were invincible on the road. When the other abilities were only Tier 1, they were already Tier 2. When the other abilities finally reached the second rank, they were already the third rank. Later, the matter of the crystal nucleus was discovered, and the two of them always took a step ahead of the others, so they became the strongest here.

After the original owner conspired against them, he acted alone. Since she has received a vicious female partner, of course she is not that easy to die. What's more, the original owner has a good family background. So she used her family to suppress the male and female protagonists. It is a pity that after countless calculations, she and her family eventually perished.

"System..."

"

Yes ." "This is the end of the world. Do I have a cleanliness, okay?"

"...What does the host want?"

"Other people's systems have exchange functions. What about you? I need supplies in this world. , I need food. I need a lot. If there is no welfare that tempts me, you can just take me away. I don't want to do the tasks in this world."

"That... Although the world is a bit messy, the environment is a bit worse. But every time you hit a zombie, you get points. The higher the level of the zombie, the more points you have."

Li Yuan seemed indifferent to the temptation of the system.

"Open the mall function. Please choose the host based on the points." In the end, the system can only compromise.

The corners of Li Yuan's mouth rose. But soon, she calmed down and bargained again.

"The storage function is also required. The hostess's is a portable space that can be planted. I don't want to embarrass you, so I don't want any portable space. But should I be a mobile warehouse head office?"