Chapter 6: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (6)

"Don't you know it already?" Li Yuan looked up and looked at him stubbornly. "What can I say?"

Chen Yichen let go of her, frowning.

"Why didn't you say it last night?"

"I..." Li Yuan wringed her handkerchief, her face flushed. "I thought it was a dream."

"Huh?" Chen Yichen raised his eyebrows.

"I... I thought it was a beautiful dream, and I didn't want to wake up at all. This marriage was arranged by the family. How could I have the right to be the master when I saw my husband? A dream is a very beautiful dream. I don't dare to wake up..."

Chen Yichen recalled what she said, and then looked at her shy face, his eyes were filled with disbelief.

"You..."

She meant...Compared to marrying Chen Yibo, is he the one she really wants to marry?

Because it was so beautiful, she thought it was a dream, and the whole person was in the mist?

Li Yuan knew what to face when she woke up. After all, this kind of thing cannot be kept secret. Sooner or later, the truth will surface.

The difference between Chen Yichen and Chen Yibo is so big that no one else can tell. As the bride, Ruan Yufei can't help but know who she is marrying. The two bridegrooms of the Chen family had one man and one weapon, but Chen Yibo had no scars on his face. This was a very obvious difference.

Therefore, when things are exposed, Li Yuan will be questioned by Chen Yichen. The most convincing thing for him is that the person she wants to marry more is him, so he will be wrong.

"Does your husband have anything else to ask? If not, I'm going to get up and pack my things."

"What to pack up?" Chen Yichen's tone was complicated.

"My husband married Miss Tang, the first beauty in Beijing, and I am not. Now I know I made a mistake, of course I am going home." After speaking, tears flowed down.

"You are already mine. If you go home now, what do you plan to do in the future?" Chen Yichen felt uncomfortable.

Thinking that she would marry another man in the future, he became angry for no reason.

"I'm already yours, how could other men want me? When I returned to my natal family, I twisted my hair and became a

sister-in- law. Oh..." Chen Yichen couldn't ask anything else about her pitiful appearance.

He didn't know when she knew it, or how much he had infiltrated this matter. He only confirmed one thing, and that was...

she was willing to be his woman.

If not willingly, I would have said it last night. It can be seen that everything that happened last night was voluntary.

Knowing this, the gloom in his heart dissipated a lot. As for the others, of course you should find someone behind the scenes to settle the accounts.

Although it doesn't matter whether the lady surnamed Tang is Yuan or Bian, he hates being calculated. If you dare to calculate him, be prepared to be killed by him.

"Clean up, it's time for tea." After speaking, he turned and walked out. "I'm waiting for you in the pavilion."

Li Yuan watched Chen Yichen's back disappear.

The corners of her mouth were raised, and her face was full of joy.

This level is over. The next thing is to face the turmoil of Ruan's family.

"What a grievance! How could such a thing happen? The courtyards of Dalang and Erlang are not close, how could the sedan chair be sent to the wrong bridal chamber?"

Madam Jinganhou said to Jinganhou, who was sitting on the chair.

"Master, what do you say to do with this kind of thing? It's really shameful to spread it out. I would have known that I wouldn't let them get married on the same day."

Jing Anhou put down the tea cup in his hand annoyingly, and said impatiently: "Now say this. What's the use? I don't want to deal with it yet."