Chapter 44: The Men After Qiying (21)

seduce the scum "Ink City" is complete.

Tonight is the finale banquet, everyone must attend.

Li Yuan wore a long skirt, stepped on high heels and drank with the director, producer and original author. Then I dealt with a circle of other people's toasts.

Since the appearance of Lanyi City, everyone knows the relationship between 'Fu Linlin' and Lan Yicheng. Especially when Lan Yicheng came to visit the squad every day, the rumors that had only a little suspicion intensified, and even the rumors that Tang Yudi had spread outside did not break. So everyone knew that 'Fu Linlin' was the girlfriend and the childhood sweetheart of the president of the Blue Group. President Lan did not get married in these years, but also because of her connection.

Due to the relationship between Lan Yicheng, Mocheng has not yet finished, and more and more people come to see Li Yuan. He Min signed 'Fu Linlin', which made the producers believe that 'Fu Linlin' had turned over this time. Of course, there are also people who are afraid of Gu Zihuan. But it didn't block the road of 'Fu Linlin' like before.

"Mr. Lan..." The third man toasted to Lan Yicheng. "Thank you for Mr. Lan's investment. We wouldn't have made such a good work if it weren't for Mr. Lan's funds."

Lan Yicheng watched Li Yuan follow He Min to leave, his eyes full of impatientness. But you can't give the right side too much. After all, the other party is also kind.

Li Yuan drank too much today. He Min told the director and left with Li Yuan. But when he was going to go home, he saw the car behind him. He Min changed his mind and said to the driver: "Leave the car behind and go to Linlang Xiaozhu."

"Yes."

Linlang Xiaozhu is one of He Min's many properties. , Is also the most remote house. Sometimes he wants to take a break, stop all work, and stay there.

It has not been noticed by the paparazzi, so it is his pure land. Even Tang Sheng, the agent, has never been there. 'Fu Linlin' was the first guest he brought in.

The driver delivered He Min and drove away.

He Min hugged Li Yuan and walked into the door.

The entire villa is high-tech, with a face recognition system, without a key, you can enter by just swiping his face.

He Min put the drunk Li Yuan on the bed. Take off his shirt, take out the bathrobe from the closet and walk into the bathroom. When he came out from the inside, he saw Li Yuan lying on the bed arrogantly in her underwear, her posture in a particularly enchanting manner.

He Min looked away, walked slowly to the side of the bed, picked up the quilt on the bed and put it on her body.

"Hot..." Li Yuan murmured unhappily, kicked off the quilt, and said unhappily: "It's hot..."

He Min picked it up again and covered it.

boom! It was another kick.

He Min thought for a while, turned on the air conditioner and adjusted it to the proper temperature.

He pulled out his bathrobe again from the closet, hesitated, sat on the edge of the bed and stretched out his hand to her.

What he meant was that even if Li Yuan didn't cover the quilt, he wouldn't be cold. However, as soon as she reached out to Li Yuan, she saw the drunk woman get up.

She opened her blindfolded eyes and looked at He Min for a long time: "Who are you? Why are you in my house?"

He Min helplessly: "I am He Min."