Chapter 49: The Men After Qiying (26)

He Min is too angry.

But at this time, it's impossible to pull it back stingly, right?

As soon as he entered the door, Lan Yicheng closed the door and kissed Li Yuan against the wall.

Li Yuan pushed him and patted his chest.

"Ahem...you woman..."

"Do you have a chest injury?" Li Yuan held him nervously. "That's still messing up?"

"I looked pretty good on the surface, but I hit the pillar, so it's impossible to just hurt my forehead?" Lan Yicheng's eyes flashed brightly.

"Then be healthy, don't mess around again." Li Yuan glared at him. "You rest here! I'm going to buy some food and come back. What do you want to eat tonight?" "I'll go with you," said Lan Yicheng.

"No. You have a good life here." Li Yuan refused Lan Yicheng and pulled the door to go out.

"I haven't gotten the quilt cover yet!" Lan Yicheng complained.

Li Yuan walked back again: "I haven't been forgotten by you."

Lan Yicheng was left at He Min's home. Li Yuan said he was going to buy groceries, and He Min would also follow. The two simply made a simple disguise.

The so-called disguise is to put on sunglasses and casual clothes to make your hair more grounded.

However, even so, He Min's appearance still couldn't hide. Li Yuan had no choice but to put a hat on him, covering most of his face.

Li Yuan's disguise is even simpler. As long as you put on a little makeup and turn it into ugliness, the possibility of being recognized is reduced.

"Are the two a couple? They look really good!"

"You can't see their faces, how do you know they are good?"

"Although they can't see clearly, their temperament is so outstanding, and the blind can see that they look good."

"How do you feel that man looks like our husband?"

"Really! From the back, it looks a bit like He Min. " "do not dream. He could Min-how to the supermarket? less likely and women to the supermarket. we are husband single dog years, belongs to us! "

Li Yuan Min Ho and calmly Guangzhao Street, to those little girls The conversation is ignored.

"Today's fish is very good, buy one and make boiled fish!"

"I don't like spicy food."

"Then sweet and sour fish."

"Good."

"This is also good... it seems that there is not much vinegar. , And buy vinegar.”

Li Yuan picked a lot of things, and He Min was in charge of pushing the shopping cart.

When the two of them came out after buying something, a light flashed in front of them. Li Yuan avoided her head instinctively, and then picked up He Min's hand to speed up.

"What's the rush? I'll take it when I get it. Don't I see it?" He Min sat in the driver's seat and looked at her unhappily.

Li Yuan patted his face and said, "Stop making trouble. I have such a bad reputation now. At this time, I have a gossip. Can I just say that my unspoken rules are in charge?"

"It's a big deal to get married directly. Or say, you didn't Ever wanted to be responsible to me?" He Min held her face and kissed her lips.

Li Yuan took into consideration that there would be paparazzi taking pictures nearby, and quickly pushed him away.

"Go home first!"

That night, Li Yuan made a sumptuous dinner. She called Zhu Qiaohui over. The latter saw the scene at the Shura Field and vowed never to come to eat this indigestible meal again. She would rather eat instant noodles by herself than face the two men's bright guns and secret arrows.

"Linlin, have you been photographed today?"

Zhu Qiaohui habitually used her mobile phone to scan the news while eating fruit after dinner. The latest hottest is the news that He Min and Mysterious Girl go shopping together.

Li Yuan took a look and said to He Min: "Look! I said there are paparazzi. You want to follow. Fortunately, I didn't take my face."

"I also said, it's a big deal to get married. As long as you are No objection, I will arrange for the reporter to announce this matter immediately."

"I have an opinion." Lan Yicheng sneered: "I didn't agree for a day, you guys don't want to get married."

"Then when do you agree?" Zhu Qiaohui asked not afraid of death.

"When I died." Lan Yicheng's sharp eyes were like sharp swords, swishing over.

Zhu Qiaohui touched the goose bumps on his arm and laughed a few times: "Mr. Lan is really humorous."

When he left, Zhu Qiaohui pulled Li Yuan aside and said, "Although your craftsmanship is very good, you will have this kind of work in the future. Don't call me anymore. I miss dinner alone. Also, both Actor He and Mr. Lan are both good men, and they are not easy to mess with. Miss, you have to sit back and don't play too much. "I didn't play anything!" Li Yuan looked innocent. "Meeting a good man, it is natural to want to take possession of it!" "Then you can't accept both, right?" Zhu Qiaohui said.

"Why not? I think this idea is good." Li Yuan pinched her chin. "One, three, five, two, forty-six, I will rest alone on weekends."

"..." Zhu Qiaohui was about to kneel for this young lady.

Since the divorce, she has become more and more "wandering". If this continues, I don't know how many men will be hooked by this fairy.

Lan Yicheng and He Min looked at each other.

One three five, two four six?

The two shivered together.

Li Yuan was joking. But after speaking, I suddenly felt that this arrangement was good.

Lan Yicheng has feelings for her, and she also has feelings for him. He Min, needless to say, she is already a man now. She feels pretty good.

If both of these men haunt her, then take them together.

Li Yuan spent the next few days idle at home. He Min has an announcement every day, and he is busy like a spinning top every day.

"This is the script sent by Actor He. What do you think." Zhu Qiaohui handed a script to Li Yuan, who was applying a facial mask.

Li Yuan took it.

"Originally, Actor He arranged for another play, but because of the director's problem, the filming time of that drama was delayed. Taking advantage of this gap, Actor He arranged a movie for you. When you finish filming, you will almost go straight into that drama. The crew." Zhu Qiaohui explained next to him.

"Spiritual film?" Li Yuan was surprised. "Director Pang is in charge. This is a big deal. Few works exported by Pang do not win prizes."

"Yes! The male protagonist is also very famous. He has few rivals in the entertainment industry, but this is one. He debuted early, but he did not make as many films as the actor He. He was originally a singer and his main business was singing. Because of the downturn in the music industry these years, he became an actor across the border. But this guy is too talented, even if he shoots casually. Several dramas, each can be nominated for awards. But he still does not regard acting as his main business. As long as there is no other arrangement, he will record songs."

"You are talking about the melancholy prince Su Zefeng? His records are not for sale. Is it good? This is another kind of success." Li Yuan said.

"You think it's a success, not for him. Those who bought his record are almost his fans. He doesn't have many fans. Some people say that his voice is very good, but there is no emotion in his singing. Listening to his songs, I always feel that something is missing."