Chapter 5: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (5) H

Li Yuan pales with pain.

Chen Yichen stopped when he saw that her expression was not right.

In fact, Longgen can't move either.

It wasn't until she eased her breath that she twitched slowly.

Once she has fully adapted, he will move faster.

"Hmm..."

Li Yuan felt the hotness there, and the itching intensified soon.

"Husband... uncomfortable..."

Chen Yichen saw the longing in her eyes, and a narrow look appeared on her always indifferent face.

"Then I stop?"

Li Yuan pinched the soft flesh on his waist.

"Hi! Want to murder your husband?"

"Who told you to bully me." Li Yuanjiao groaned.

"Didn't you say that you are uncomfortable? Didn't you stop me, what is that?" Chen Yichen really stopped at this point.

Li Yuan was so upset that she was so angry that she stared at him fiercely.

Those moist eyes stared at him, eyes full of longing.

Seeing her like this, Chen Yichen wanted to bully her even more.

If she didn't say anything, he wouldn't move.

"Husband...you move...I think..."

"What do you think?" Chen Yichen pinched the jade rabbit in front of her chest. "The baby is so beautiful, let your husband take two bites?"

"Well..." Li Yuan rubbed twice on her own, and the feeling of emptiness became more serious. "I want...husband...what do I want..."

Chen Yichen was also uncomfortable. Listening to Li Yuan obediently saying what he wanted to hear, he couldn't control it anymore, and immediately kicked in quickly.

He held her thin waist and thrust it into the deepest place fiercely.

"Ah..."

Li Yuan's face was ruddy and spit out fragrance, her eyes were full of that nasty man.

"Ah..."

His movements speeded up and kept that movement for a long time. After dozens of thrusts, Li Yuan felt that her body temperature was getting higher and higher and her body becoming more and more sensitive. She was breathing heavily, clutching the quilt tightly with both hands, and the moan in her mouth overflowed.

"Uh...uh...ah... here..."

A warm stream spurted out, and Huaxin twitched, tightly wrapping the evil dragon.

Chen Yichen did not stop thrusting. Even if she has orgasm, she still keeps that action.

He was like a wind-up machine, constantly fiddled with her.

Li Yuan just got refreshed once, she didn't have any strength all over. He fiddled with her again, she was very sour.

But soon, the feeling of being dominated by desire reappeared. She was brought into a new round of voyage by him.

It was still late at night, and the hateful man pressed her on her body again and again. The voices of love between men and women echoed in the sky above Chen Mansion.

Li Yuan was exhausted. When she opened her eyes again, the atmosphere in the Chen Mansion became very strange.

Qing Ru is the maid she brought from the mansion. At this moment, her eyes were red, and seeing her waking up, she hurried over.

"Miss, they are really deceiving too much."

Li Yuan looked at Qingru, her face full of confusion.

"Qingru, what's the matter?"

"Miss, do you know...Do you know..."

"Master." The voice of a maid saluting came from the door.

Qingru wiped her tears, and bowed to the man who walked sideways: "Master."

"Go down!" Chen Yichen looked at the woman sitting on the bed with complex expressions.

Qingru opened her mouth, and finally blessed her body and went down first.

Looking at his expression, Li Yuan knew that this was the'East Window Incident'.

"Don't you have anything to say?" Chen Yichen lifted her chin and looked at her sharply.

Li Yuan looked down, avoiding his gaze.

"I have nothing to say."

"This general hates others to lie to me. But for you, I am willing to give you a chance to explain."

After all, Chen Yichen came out of the dead, full of momentum, even if he was deliberately suppressed. Still murderous.