Chapter 39: The Men After Qiying (16)

Li Yuan leaned close to look at him: "I can go, but should you say something?" "What do you want?" Lan Yicheng said indifferently.

"You invest in a drama for me!" Li Yuan smiled. "If you can't be a lover, you're also the younger sister of childhood sweethearts." "When the younger sister pushes the older brother to bed, your taste is quite heavy." Lan Yicheng sneered, "Look at your performance. If I am satisfied, there will be any role." "Zong Lan found the wrong person." He Min and Tang Sheng walked over.

He Min's face was ugly at this time.

"Lin Lin is an artist under my banner. What resources she needs will naturally be arranged for her. Mr. Lan still takes care of his girlfriend. She doesn't need you to worry about her here."

Lan Yicheng looked back at Li Yuan: "New Peach Blossom?"

"New owner." Li Yuan said irritably. "Don't destroy our cooperative relationship."

"Isn't it a dependency relationship?" Lan Yicheng and Li Yuan quarreled a few words, and greeted He Min's war. "Mr. He is a bit misunderstood. The artists under your company took the initiative to find me and asked me to provide her with resources. It seems that the artists in your company did not trust your company as they thought."

He Min looked towards Li Yuan: "I didn't say that. Do you give me all of your resources? Lan always takes care of his girlfriend. How can he show mercy to other women?"

"He is my brother." Li Yuan pulled Lan Yicheng's sleeves. "Right? Brother Cheng."

"If the ex-boyfriend counts as the elder brother, it is indeed. Brother Qing is also the elder brother." Lan Yicheng sorted out the cufflinks on his sleeves. "After the filming of this drama, I will keep the schedule. I will invest in another drama. Then you will try it out."

"You still need to try it out?" Li Yuan pouted.

"It's just to block other people's mouths. It's just a cutscene. With your acting skills and strength, what are you afraid of?" Lan Yicheng squeezed her nose.

Li Yuan perceives the danger. "It's about to start shooting, I'll go to see the position first."

He Min and Lan Yicheng faced each other.

Squeak! The door opens. Tang Yudi walked out.

She saw He Min and Lan Yicheng standing face to face, they looked calm but made people notice the invisible beacon smoke.

"Mr. Lan, you are..."

Lan Yicheng said indifferently: "Your brother helped me. I have helped you to pay back his favor. Don't talk nonsense outside under my sign in the future.

" President Lan..." Tang Yudi's complexion changed drastically. "You said you would help me."

"I promised to help you. But I didn't let you bully her. Do you know who Fu Linlin is?" Lan Yicheng looked at Tang Yudi with a cool look. "That girl has been covered by me since she was little. She suffered a bit because of her disobedience a few years ago. Now that she is sober, it is time to get my people back."

Tang Yudi and her agent were both frightened. .

Fu Linlin actually has a relationship with Lan Yicheng. Why haven't you heard her say it before? Since there is such a backer, do I still need to worry about resources?

He Min knew that Lan Yicheng was talking to him. He is warning him, declaring his sovereignty.

Everyone is a man, and you can see with just one look. This person is a strong enemy, or the kind that is not easy to cross.

From what he said, the two had been dating, and they were still the kind of youthful first love. This shows that the two have a relationship basis.

However, since there is such a relationship, why did you let 'Fu Linlin' marry Gu Zihuan in the first place?

By the way, many things happened in the year that Fu Linlin got married. One of them was that President Lan was in a car accident and he woke up in a coma for a year.

Then everyone in the crew found that Tang Yudi became much more honest. She didn't dare to trouble Li Yuan like before. Try to do all the shooting at once.

The news that 'Fu Linlin' was the former girlfriend of Lanyicheng's and also his childhood sweetheart was also passed out by the staff who overheard their conversation.

"Elder He, I won't go back with you today." Li Yuan took off her costume and changed her clothes. "I have something to deal with."

"I arranged a moving company and will help you move the house today. What can't you do another day?" He Min intuitively has something to do with Lanyi City.

"Would you like to move tomorrow? Maybe you move first." Li Yuan smiled: "Isn't there no part of our scene tomorrow? The director also said to shoot a supporting role for a day, let us rest for a day. Or I will cook for everyone tomorrow. It's delicious, it's an apology."

He Min instinctively wanted to refuse. But seeing how she pleases, if he insists on not allowing it, he will appear stingy instead.

He didn't say anything, turned around and got into the car.

Zhu Qiaohui looked at Li Yuan: "Can you do it alone?"

"Don't worry. He can't eat me." Anyway, he ate clean a few years earlier.

After a few people left, Li Yuan called Lan Yicheng.

"Come out."

Li Yuan raised her eyebrows.

That kid won't stay away forever, right?

She went out carrying her bag. I saw a car parked not far away. The owner rolled down the car window and looked at her.

Li Yuan stepped on high heels and got on the co-pilot.

"Where are you going now?" she asked while wearing a seat belt.

"Don't you want to get the photo album? Of course, to my house." Lan Yicheng rolled up his sleeves, holding the steering wheel with a pair of nice hands.

"Uncle and aunt..." Li Yuan was a little vacant.

What happened to her and Lan Yi city back then was known to both parents. Lan Yicheng's parents watched her grow up, and they were happy to be her daughter-in-law. Even if she fell into trouble in her family, she didn't dislike her. Now that she is divorced, her reputation has become like this. The Lan family is also a big family anyway, can they still accept her as before?

"They've gone abroad. You really don't care about the Lan family's affairs at all. After the company is handed over to me, they settled abroad. What said they won't come back unless I have a wedding. I can't go abroad, either. So as not to disturb their two-person world."

"In this way, you are disgusted." Li Yuan looked at him with a smile.

The two talked naturally, as if the neglect of each other over the years had not happened. She is still the little girl who is acting cute and coquettish by his side, and he is the little brother who solves all the mess for her.

"Young Master is back." Zhang Ma, who had taken care of Lan Yicheng, greeted her. When she saw Li Yuan behind him, Zhang Ma was stunned. "Miss Fu?"

"Mother Zhang, did I scare you?" Li Yuan smiled.

"No. It's just a surprise. Please come in quickly." Zhang Ma hurriedly welcomed them in.

"I'm just here to get things, and I will leave immediately." Li Yuan looked at the Lan's living room.

Nothing has changed here. The Lan family in my memory is so magnificent and warm. The original owner has come here to play since she was a child, and this is her second home. When the original owner's parents were busy with work, they often threw her to the Lan family to take care of her.