Chapter 14: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (14) H

Chen Yichen lifted his thin lips, his face was full of evil smiles.

The fingers with thick calluses kept pushing, and the tender meat was stimulated by the thick calluses, and the feeling became stronger.

"Hmm...Hmm..."

Chen Yichen lowered his head and held Li Yuan's lips. His actions are rude and punitive, which makes Li Yuan more exciting.

Most women don't like the gentleness of men in bed, they prefer the pleasure of being conquered. Li Yuan is no exception. The fiercer Chen Yichen's movements, the more water under her. Especially when he looked at her with those eyes that couldn't wait to eat her, that irritated her even more.

When Chen Yibo looked at this picture, Yulong had long since stood tall. From his perspective, you can see Li Yuan's hairless little hole is gurgling water outside, and Chen Yichen's finger is stuck in the narrow little hole. The small holes are tender, pink, and full of flesh, which looks like when a flower blooms.

The pair of jade rabbits fluctuated with their breath. The little cherries stand upright, hard, and tender enough to eat them.

Chen Yichen left her lips and held the cherry on the left again. Look at him sucking hard, making Li Yuan scream louder, leading her to fall into desire completely.

"Husband...you are partial...don't just include one..." At this moment, Li Yuan still remembers that Chen Yibo was peeking there, just wanting to get rid of it quickly.

Chen Yichen smiled wickedly: "Which one do you want your husband to hold?"

"With this one on the right..." Li Yuan looked at him accusingly.

Her eyes were misty and she looked dissatisfied.

"What's the one on the right? Well, tell me. What is this?" Chen Yichen squeezed his nipple badly.

"Ah! Don't pinch... With Yihan... Husband..." Li Yuan twisted her waist and leaned against Chen Yichen. "Husband..."

The voice was hoarse with eroticism.

"Han Yihan what?" Chen Yichen pulled out his finger from the small hole.

"Um...itchy..." Without fingers, I felt more emptied in my cunt.

She twisted her waist and leaned her nipples towards Chen Yichen. Holding Chen Yichen's face, she kissed his lips.

Gee! Gee! That eager appearance is simply lewd.

Chen Yichen's face was drooling when he was kissed.

He sneered, and took out the stick: "Want? Come on, give it to your husband."

Li Yuan looked at him sadly: "Bad husband."

"Good lady, you give it to me, wait for the husband to fuck You have to go to heaven, you just stop when you say stop." Chen Yichen panted heavily and slapped his cock twice. "Look, it can't wait for you to lick it."

Li Yuan got off the desk, squatted down, and held the cock with her beautifully painted fingers. Red lips leaned over and held the mushroom head.

"Ah..." Chen Yichen yelled. "It's really a little adulterous baby. Does your fiance know you are so lustful? Huh?"

Speaking of your fiance, Li Yuan remembered that Chen Yibo was still here. She couldn't help stiffening.

"Speaking of that man, this is how you reacted? Huh? Are you still thinking about him?" Chen Yichen was angry, pressed her head, and pushed in fiercely.

"Hmm..." Li Yuan vomited out quickly, retching. "Bad guy, it's obviously you who are mentioning it, and I haven't mentioned it. If you do this, I won't come."

Chen Yichen can't stand her scornful appearance, and people can't wait to fuck her severely.

"Okay, don't mention it, I will show it to my wife. I went to the court just now, and my mind was full of images of you, and I didn't even know what the emperor said."

————