Chapter 55: The Men After Qiying (32)

"Can it be the same?"

Su Zefeng looks quite evil, even if she is so bold as a 'Yigao', she doesn't dare to look at him . Every time I face his eyes, I always feel that there is nowhere to hide.

"Anyway, it's just filming, and it's not true. What are you afraid of?" Zhu Qiaohui said: "You haven't filmed before."

Li Yuan's mouth curled .

If Zhu Qiaohui knew who the man was that day, she wouldn't say that.

"Are all the staff ready? The male number one and the female number one try to move. This scene is very important, and everyone cheers me up." Li Yuan handed the cup in her hand to Zhu Qiaohui next to her. Ask the makeup artist to fill up the lipstick before walking over.

Su Zefeng was already standing there.

Since it is a bed scene, of course it is done in the room.

Because the scope of the scene is small, only the necessary staff are left. Su Zefeng is famously picky, and no one dares to touch him.

"Ghost Bride's first time in 45 games, action!"

Chen Yixuan dragged his tired body and pushed in.

Packing the closet in the room, Su Rou said without looking back, "Tomorrow you are going to a neighboring city. I heard that there are thieves there. You have to be careful."

Chen Yixuan looked at the woman in thin pajamas.

She is beautiful.

Looking at her like this, no matter what, I don't get tired of it. I only hate rubbing her into my body.

However, today he got a news.

She did something secretly, and those things were not good for the Chen family. She has a problem, and she is no different from what other people call 'Su Rou'. So he had guesses.

That speculation scared him.

"Yeah!" Su Rou was suddenly picked up by Chen Yixuan, and she yelled in fright. "do what?"

Chen Yixuan's eyes were dark, and his thin lips raised slightly: "I'm going to a neighboring city tomorrow, and I won't see you for several days. If you don't come with me, what are you doing there?"

"Am I helping you pack your luggage? ?" Su Rou blushed. "Quickly let me down."

Chen Yixuan threw Su Rou directly onto the bed.

The bed was very soft, Su Rou bounced up, her clothes loosened, revealing her cleavage.

Chen Yixuan's eyes became darker. He grabbed her leg and dragged her over.

"Xuan, don't do this, you hurt me." Chen Yixuan lowered his head and kissed her lips.

hiss! This is the voice of the staff.

The director quickly told them to shut up.

The director's hands were shaking at this time. He held his breath and watched the performance of the two. The two of them are talented, and the performance is so good. Although there is no such kissing scene, it is a wonderful addition. I'm afraid this clip will become a classic.

Su Rou submissively responded to his kiss. In the room there was only the tusk of the two deep kisses.

Chen Yixuan first left her lips, his eyes stained with lust.

"If I left, would you miss me?"

Su Rou's eyes were full of spring, her cheeks were like roses , she wanted to be loved and love.