Season 1. Chapter 1.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I looked down at the gravestone that was in front of me, tears were running down my cheek while the rain poured onto me, soaking me..

"Today's the day.. I'm going to Alfea." I sighed sadly not expecting a response. "I'm going to become a strong Fairy, like I promised."

 Stella walked up to me, and wiped my tears away while I flashed her a grateful smile. "It's time to go hun.."

Oh Stella.. Stella is a lightly tan-skinned girl with long blonde hair that stopped just below her her hair and golden-amber eyes that were just like the sun and my best-friend. Her family took me in after the death of someone really dear to me and how I ended up in the planet Solaria seemed to always remain a mystery. We eventually assumed that I was from the planet Solaria but that theory had so many holes. I digress with my water magic. When I met Stella, I honestly thought she was a spoiled brat. I admit that's what I thought about all princesses but fate chose her as my first friend. Anyways, Stella and I were on our way to Alfea but we ended up in a planet called Earth.

"Stella, please don't tell me we're lost. Magix is like seven realms away from here." I groaned as she put her ring back onto her finger, we ended in a place called Earth, thanks to Stella who's awfully rusty with her teleportation magic.

"Actually we're not lost. We just have to take care of a little ogre problem." Stella pointed out like it was obvious. "And this planet is really small. Have you even heard of Earth before? I heard that they don't have any magical energy whatsoever."

Stella looked awfully disgusted by the thought of not having magic and I silently agreed, it's weird to think about a world without magic yet here we are on a place called Earth.

"Yes." I said, dryly and Stella rolled her eyes at my usual behaviour.

"We lead the ogre here and fight him." Stella filled me in on the plan, last minute.

"Is that even a good idea?" I questioned with furrowed eyebrows, not satisfied. I looked around and saw that we have been transported in a forest. "There!" spotting a big shadow,  the ground started rumbling and the sound of loud footsteps got closer. Stella followed my gaze.

Suddenly, a big yellow ogre came out of the shadows towering over us. Looking rather intimidating.

"I found you!" He roared, I winced at the sudden loud noise. "Hand over the scepter or your future won't look pretty for you."

"As if! you ugly beast!" Stella glared, he tried to slam us with his fists but we both dodged out of the way. "[Name] let's transform!"

"how troublesome.." I sighed.  "I don't even want to fight." I could've arrived at Magix but she had to drag me into this. Guess I don't have much of a choice. In a burst of light I transformed. I closed my eyes and felt myself rise up in the sky I twirled around and transformed into my fairy outfit, sparkles covered my back and soon my wings formed. (choose your own fairy form)