Chapter 14.

"Mom, dad, I want you to meet Eldora." Bloom introduced Eldora while we all stood in Bloom her living room. "The Fairy godmother."

"Very nice to meet you." Vanessa smiled softly at the Fairy godmother as she returned it.

"Oh how auspiscious!" Eldora chirped. "It is so wonderful to meet Bloom's mother, today of all days."

Bloom turned to us with a questioning look on her face so we exchanged glances before shrugging.

"..Yes." Bloom chuckled, confusion evident on her face. "Sunday is a good day to meet my parents."

"Now now." Eldora giggled. "I may not hail from these parts but I've lived on Earth long enough to know about mother's day."

"Oh.." Bloom breathed out in realization before pulling her mom in a hug. "Happy mothers day, sorry mom."

Vanessa laid a comforting hand on Bloom her shoulder, flashing her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about it dear."

Eldora bowed before grabbing her hat and pulling a plant out of her hat with her magic, however this plant had a really cute face and was moving around, I cooed at the little plant.

Eldora handed the plant to Vanessa. "For you."

"Thank you." Vanessa exhaled in surprise.

"Nice to meet ya!" The plant greeted making Vanessa her eyes widen in astonishment.

"It's a very unique plant." Vanessa chuckled nervously.

"It's delightful isn't it?" Eldora beamed as she put her hat back on her head, a bright smile adorning her face. "This is a magical plant, it requires special care and attention."

"Special care huh?" Vanessa repeated before turning to the Pixies. "Pixies, think you can handle it?"

"Of course!" Chatta nodded and grabbed the plant.

Bloom nudged me with a small smile on her face. "Well that was an odd choice for a gift."

"Mother's day happens to be a great time to reveal my new spring collection!" Stella grinned and snapped her fingers, using her magic to change us into new clothes.

We were all wearing dresses with real flowers on it making Layla sneeze at the excruciating scent that came off of the flowers.

"I think that's enough Stel." I laughed before snapping my fingers, making myself and the girls change back to our normal clothes.

"The pollen." Tecna sneezed as the scent was still around. "It's still circulating."

"I've got this!" This time it was Flora' s turn to use her magic, a harsh wind appeared, the harsh wind made the pollen disappear but that didn't stop Bloom from glaring at her in annoyance while my eyes were filled with amusement.

After that hectic situation we eventually went to Bloom her room, to talk to Eldora about locking the Legendarium, I sat on Bloom her bed, waiting in anticipation for Eldora to start explaining.

"I suppose I should start telling you how to lock the Legendarium." Eldora used her magic, letters surrounding her until she grabbed one. "Oh how to cook chicken milanese."

I deadpanned while the girls shrugged, exchanging glances until we just went with it and let Eldora ramble about chicken until her eyes widened in realization. 

"Ah the situation at hand!" Eldora grabbed another one. "Here we are." She started reading the paper with letters. "By reading the book, Selena can summon any number of wild creatures from the Legendarium world, a dimension where fictional characters are real."