Chapter 23.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"Are you sure the Witches can't see us?" Stella asked, a doubtful look on her face as we walked through the tunnels. 

"Tecna downloaded the latest anti detection spell." Bloom pointed out, having complete faith on Tecna and I did too but it just feels off, my intuition is telling me otherwise. "So it should work against their surveillance system." 

Knut suddenly halted, I flashed him a confused look, as to why he suddenly stopped walking. "Knut, what is it?" 

"A monster." Knut whisper yelled as he pointed towards two monsters, the same monsters that attacked Alfea, standing at the end of the corridors. "I don't think it can see us though." 

I smiled in triumph that the anti-detection spell we were using to mask our presence was working. "So the spell works."

Little did we know that the Witches already know that we were here and that we were walking straight into their trap.

"Honestly, can that monster be anymore disgusting? Ew!" Stella looked at the creature in disgust while I deadpanned.

"Shh!" Knut literally shushed Stella. "Wait here." He pushed a brick in the wall and to my amazement, a secret passage opened. "This will lead us to the Witches dorm room, they're probably there, come on."

Knut was leading the way, he pushed the door open and we finally arrived at their dorm room, I sighed in relief when the Witches weren't there.

"No Witches here." Stella observed, looking around with calculative eyes.

"If I hid the ultimate power, where would it be?" Bloom wondered out loud and I admit, that was a good question, but knowing how villains in stories like to live with dramatics, it's probably noticable.

"The royal faculty lounge perhaps?" I suggested the idea and Knut's eyes lit up in recognition.

"I know how to get to the lounge." Knut pointed towards a door that would hopefully lead us to the lounge room. "That way."

Bloom opened the door before instantly closing it after looking what was behind that door for a few seconds. "There are monsters everywhere, even with the anti-detection spell we shouldn't go that way."

"We can try the kitchen." Knut suggested this time. "I always snuck in there for cookies and milk, it's right through the secret mirror door."

"Didn't we learn something about mirror doors in intro to Dark magic?" Brandon suddenly asked, tilting his head in wonder.

"Yeah." Adan nodded, having a blank look on his face and I was silently wondering what was going through his head. "They're likely to be traps."

Adan is a genius, I admit such but for some reason, it's now that I realize that I barely know anything about him and he barely knows anything about me.