Chapter 24.

The reason why I wanted to become a strong Fairy is to protect my family; my mother, my siblings and my friends, however I'm wondering if that changed.

Now I'm a strong Fairy that protects the Magic Dimension along with my friends and that's something I didn't anticipate.

The question is, do I regret it? Do I regret throwing my life away? Yet everytime I try to think or come up with an answer, there just doesn't seem to be one.

Pushing those thoughts aside, I should probably listen to Daphne who called Bloom, Flora, Musa, Layla and I to the History of Magic classroom to talk about the key we gave away to Rumpelstiltskin.

"So we're in a pickle." Musa suddenly said and I was just straight up confused, I probably should've listened. 

Meh.

"Rumpelstiltskin happens to be the greediest, most stubborn dwarf in all legendary history." Dapnhe informed us. "Bottom line, it won't be easy to get the key back."

"We gathered that." I sighed as I thought back to how impatient and greedy Rumpelstiltskin was for the key. "But in the end we have to get the key back no matter what, the Legendarium key is the only way to lock that book."

"The Alfea underfloors are full of magic objects." Daphne pointed out, giving us an idea. "You could look for something important there."

Bloom nudged me, grabbing my attention. "I think we should get Stella too."

"Right." I nodded in agreement. "If she's not here then she's-"

"In her clothing boutique." Bloom, Flora, Musa and Layla interrupted in unison making me deadpan.

After that we left the classroom and headed back to our dorm to get Stella, moments later we actually managed to drag Stella out of her boutique and I was rather baffled. 

Let me explain, when I walked into the bedroom I share with Stella, I saw Miss Griselda trying on a bunch of Stella's designs, it was out of character and kinda funny.

While dismissing what happened, we were now walking through the corridors, on our way to the Alfea underfloors. The girls - except for Tecna who stayed back in her room to work on the spectrographic localizer - were following behind since I knew where Alfea's underfloor is and soon I halted in front of a wall.

"We're here." I announced to their confusion but that didn't make their confusion disappear, it just made it worse.

"[Name], it's a wall." Stella bluntly said and I sighed, shaking my head at that.

"It's the sercet chambers of Alfea." I corrected, slightly offended that she thought I would just waste time and lead them to a wall. "All the magic objects are kept here."

"And how do you even know this?" Bloom questioned, staring at me with curiosity.

"Not important." I flashed her an embarrassed smile, thinking back to how I got lost and just stumbled here.

Bloom inspected the wall and frowned. "So where exactly is this chamber?" 

"In front of you." My hand glowed with golden Fairy dust and soon a beautiful designed door appeared where the wall used to be, my friends gasping in awe at that. I waved my hand, making the door open with the help of my magic and entered, my friends following suit.

My eyes lit up at all the magic objects but what peaked my interest the most were three statues of Fairies, and soon I recalled the stories my mom told about the three Fairies.

"The three champions of Alfea." I smiled as I thought back to the stories my mother told me about. "They were the most powerful Fairies in all magic history, I think Daphne also mentioned this before because if you look carefully, you might recognise them from our studies."