Chapter 26.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

The force of the monster breaking through the shield sent the three flying to the ground to our horror.

"Leave this thing to us girls." Codatorta smirked and stood up immediately, ready to face the monster.

Musa sighed in relief. "Thank god the teachers are here." 

"Can't believe those words came out of your mouth." I joked and Musa grinned in return.

I walked up to Miss Faragonda and Griffin and held both of my hands out for them to take, they grabbed my hands and stood up and gave me grateful smiles albeit Miss Griffin was a small one. "You have to go find Bloom."

"We will go with them in case they need our help." Athena spoke up and with that we ran.

We were all running through the hallway when suddenly two shadow monsters were slowly approaching us and we immediately halted. 

"We've got company!" Stella alerted and we started to back away from the approaching monsters.

"I'll take care of them." Tecna declared and we shot her a look. "You guys go through the other corridor."

"You'll fight them all by yourself?" Chatta asked her in disbelief.

"I got it so don't worry." Tecna assured us but we were still hesitant on leaving our friend behind. "The rest of you just go find Bloom before it's too late."

"I'm staying with you!" Digit announced and we all sighed in defeat after seeing how determined they were.

"Be careful." I told Tecna and pulled her in a quick hug before running off with the others again through the corridors and when we made it at the end of the hallway, we were met with two Shadow monsters.

"More monsters!" Flora observed and I gritted my teeth in annoyance, wanting to blast them away but that would be a waste of my energy.

"I say me and Flora take care of these bad boys!" Musa decided. "[Name], you go with Stella and Layla to find Bloom, alright?"

"Chatta I want you go with the girls and help out Lockette." Flora told the crying Pixie. "I'll meet you soon, now go!" 

"Is it okay to just separate like that..?" I frowned, not liking this idea whatsoever.

Flora laid a hand on my shoulder and flashed me a soft, reassuring smile. "We will be fine, we'll meet up with each other later."

"Be careful." I sighed and I was still hesitant to leave them but we didn't have much choice so we continued our way with the Pixies.

"I just hope we're not too late.." Stella muttered under her breath but I heard and I admit, I was worrying about the same thing. We ran until we made it into Darkar his throne room, I looked around in confusion when we saw that no one was here.