Chapter 17.

☾*✲⋆

☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*                                                                                                                        

-

"Stella, how much time do you spend on your hair every day?" Bloom asked, her head was rested on my lap while I sat comfortably on my bed while reading a book.

Of course that peace got disrupted.

"Ask not what I do for my hair, but what my hair does." Stella giggled and put some green stuff in her hair.

"What is that stuff?" Bloom asked out of curiosity as she sat up.

"Flora made it." Stella answered as she continued putting that green stuff in her hair. "It's botanical and magical formula, three minutes and my hair will shine like glass, wanna try some?" 

Bloom was silent for a second but noticing the look of anticipation on Stella's face, she sighed. "That's cool."

I set my book aside as my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Is something the matter?"

Bloom frowned and leaned her forehead againt my shoulder. "I'm just kinda bummed." 

"You have that look on your face." I observed and soon paused, choosing the right words to say before continuing. "It's Brandon isn't it?"

"It is." Bloom let out another sad sigh. "He said he would call and then he never did, the Day of Royals is tomorrow." 

My eyebrows shot up in shock, Brandon and Bloom are really close so it came to a surprise that he didn't ask her yet, even how troublesome the Day of the Royals sounded, I still felt kind of happy that Adan asked me. 

"He really didn't ask you?" I shot her a look of slight disbelief.

"Nope." Bloom shook her head, rolling to the left so that her head was rested in my lap again, a sad expression on her face while Stella put her brush down and grabbed Bloom's phone.

"That's an easy problem to solve." Stella pointed out and handed Bloom her phone who sat up again. "You've gotta coax the invite out of him." 

"What?" Bloom mumbled out in confusion. "How do I do that?"

"Call him or just send him a text." I deadpanned while gesturing to her phone. "Drop some hints and then he'll ask you."

Stella shook her head at the texting part and started heading to the bathroom. "He needs to hear your lovely voice."

Bloom turned to me with a hopeful look on her face. "Please be my emotional support."

"How troublesome." I muttered but seeing how she forced her face to look more.. sad? I sighed in defeat. "Fine."

Bloom beamed at that and pulled me in a hug. "I love you!" 

"Now now." I awkwardly patted her back before pulling away. "Call him."