Chapter 2.

All of us were seated in the Auditorium, 

"We're ready Professor Palladium." Miss Faragonda said. "Let the simulation begin."

"These hollow projections are drawn from the actual memories of fairies." Palladium stated as we all groaned.

"Now then girls." Faragonda began. "You're about to learn the history of the wizards of the Black Circle." A Hologram appeared with a lot of pictures, the pictures showed fairies that lived peacefully on Earth.

Tecna gasped. "That's Earth."

"You're right Tecna." Faragonda confirmed. "Their story begins in the human world in a time when Earth's energy was in the magical hands of fairies and they would dispense that energy through air, water and fire but that ended when four men arrived. The wizards of the Black Circle." Another image appeared, showing the four men that attacked us and tried to take Bloom.

"That's them!" Stella exclaimed.

"We want a rematch!" Musa growled.

"Yeah!" Layla agreed.

"Calm down, you must  learn about your enemies before you can defeat them." Faragonda explained. "Their dark magic is almost impossible to defeat." Her face turned solemn. "These wizards created a spell which protected them from a fairy's magic. They would catch fairies, steal their wings and take their power." My face turned into one of disgust, how dare they do something like that, hatred was visible on Faragonda her face as well. "One by one the fairies of Earth were defeated and with each fairy they destroyed Ogron and the Wizards of the Black Circle became more powerful."

"There has to be a way to beat them!" I frowned.

"Maybe an encoded spell!" Layla added.

"Morgana the Queen of Earth fairies tried that but even she was defeated." Faragonda informed. "Not even the major fairies, the supreme Guardians of Nature's forces could beat the Wizards of the Black Circle." She revealed. "Ogron had won and magic on Earth disappeared."

"That's horrible." Bloom sighed. "I always grew up hearing fairy stories but never anything terrible like this one."

"That's because humans soon forgot about us." Faragonda continued. "We became nothing more than storybook figures read about in fairy tales."

"Who else protected Earth from dark forces?" I asked, curiously.

"Nobody." Faragonda answered as she started walking off. "And the human world with no protection slipped into chaos, war, intolerance." We all stood up and followed Miss Faragonda.

"If we find those four guys again. we're going to rewrite history and make them a part of the past!" Stella determined.

"The only chance to defeat them is if humans believe in magic again but even if that happens the Wizards will no be easy to beat." Miss Faragonda cautioned.

"Maybe so.." Tecna trailed. "But they already made one mistake by revealing something."

"That we're seven weakling fairies?" Stella mused.

"No!" Tecna protested. "Now we know that the Wizards of the Black Circle are on their way to Earth, there's still one fairy left there so we know where we can find them." And so we left the auditorium and started walking through the hall.

"If the Wizards of the Black Circle capture this last Earth fairy they will become too powerful to ever defeat, you girls must find her first!" Miss Faragonda commanded.

"Earth is a really big planet." Tecna trailed off in thought.

"You grew up there Bloom, so where do you thing we should start looking?" I questioned.