Chapter 2.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I was worried.

Really worried.

Hence the reason why I was pacing around in the lounge room while my friends were following my movements at two am in the morning while I was worrying about the strange girl that's now in the infirmary.

"Try to relax [Name].." Bloom finally sighed as she stood up, putting her hands on my shoulders to stop me from pacing around.

"She's been asleep for four days." I frowned, as I crossed my arms. "If she's the girl the psychic pixie saw in her vision, then she's been through something terrible.."

"But at least she's safe now, right?" Flora pointed out but we weren't sure at all, just the look on her face, it was way too familiar.

She was running from something or someone.

"I don't know." Bloom shrugged as her eyebrows furrowed in concern. "If something's after her, it might come here."

"That's why we have to stand on guard." Musa retorted while I couldn't help but feel a sense of dread.

My lips pursed into a straight line. "We have no idea what she has been through.." 

"She could be suffering from shopping exhaustion." Stella of course just had to suggest the idea.

I deadpanned at that. "Only you suffer from that." 

Stella rolled her eyes, huffing at what I said, looking as if I offended her. "I've never slept four days after shopping."

"That's right, you slept a week." Tecna joked and I couldn't hide my amused smile at that.

"Will you check on her again, Tecna?" Bloom requested and Tecna sighed at that.

Tecna checked her phone but shook her head. "Nothing has changed." 

"Damn look how late it is, we should really go to sleep." Flora sat up as she checked how late it was. "Tomorrow is the first day of classes."

"You mean today." Tecna immediately corrected. "It's two am in the morning."

Stella scoffed at that. "Whatever, it'll be a bunch of role taking and introductions and stuff like that." 

"Stella, we're sophomores now." I pointed out, raising an eyebrow at her. "They won't do that."

"That just means twice as many dances with Red Fountain!" Stella beamed while I was way too tired to comment on it.

I let out a yawn and started making my way to the bedroom I share with Stella as said followed after me. "Night." 

...