Movie Chapter.

☾*✲⋆

                 ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Warning from 2023: I edited last season but not this chapter so if some things don't make sense you know why.

-

I pulled my hood over my head as the wind blew, trying to push my hood back so I held it tighter, the pouring rain soaked us, lightning struck as we arrived at the gloomy castle.

"We made it." I observed as I eyed the dark castle.

"This has got to be the Hogging's Castle." Bloom noted. 

"Is everyone ready?" I asked, the girls nodded gesturing that they are. "Then let's go." We went into an elevator that brought us up, when the elevator opened we all walked out and looked at our surroundings.

"That's just rude, no one's here to welcome us!" Stella scoffed. "Yoo hoo, anybody home?" She called out. Knights stepped out as they pointed their swords at us.

We all backed away. "Uh.. Anyone else?" I questioned. "Someone who looks friendlier.." The Knights charged at us. 

Bloom giggled. "You probably offended the Knights."

"Oops.." I sighed, I stepped forward and removed my cloak, the girls following suit. "Winx Enchantix!I felt myself rise up in the sky and my arms immediately started glowing; elbow length gloves covered them, beautiful sandal like straps went up from my feet and reached just under my knees. Sparkles surrounded my neck, creating my Fairy dust bottle. A big water bubble surrounded me and when it burst I was in my Fairy outfit. I twirled around until my huge sparkly wings formed on my back with accessories hanging on the tips of my wings. Ghidorah circled around me and that's when my transformation ended

Tecna and I nodded at each other. "Magnetic Storm!"  Electric like Magic shot out of Tecna her hands as it electrocuted one of the Knights.

I flew above the Knights, my aura turned a bright blue color . "Water Doublesis!" Two water orbs shot out of my palms and headed straight for a dozen of Knights, disabling them as they fell to the ground, making a 'clank' sound.

Layla was surrounded by two knights, one of them charged at her but Layla summoned her Morphix shield, blocking their attack, another one that was behind her, tried to hit her but she made another shield.

And so we fought the knights. 

"These guys are Ice cold." Bloom whined as she was floating next to me. "I'm going to turn up the heat!" 

We both exchanged smirks. "Go ahead, I'll cover you."

"As Stella would say.." Flora blew her magic dust, vines grew out of the ground blocking the warriors, that didn't stop them from throwing their swords at us.

Musa floated in front of us a created a shield, the swords got knocked away except one who headed straight for Musa. 

"Musa!" Layla cried out as she pushed Musa away and got hit instead, I caught her and laid her on the ground.