Chapter 2.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"This is it!" I clasped my hands together, feeling a newfound excitement, I am excited for Alfea after all. "The famous Alfea."

"It sure looks amazing.." Vanessa breathed out in awe.

"It makes public school look totally lame." Bloom chuckled and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

I wonder how public schools look like.

"Let's go see what it's like before we make our decision no?" Vanessa suggested and we nodded in agreement.

"I'm so excited!" Bloom grinned as she latched onto my arm making my lips curl up in a small smile at her excitement.

"I wonder what their record for college admissio-" Mike got interrupted by bumping into a invisible wall. 

Oh yeah, the magic barrier, forgot about that, only people with some kind of magic can go through the wall, refraining from normal people to enter.

"Oof." Mike looked confused, I would be too though. "Hey, it's like there's an invisible wall I can't get through."

"Huh?" Bloom walked forward feeling nothing, since she's a magical creature. "I don't feel anything. Are you guys pulling my leg?"

"Actually there is some kind of wall." Stella stated before she waved her hand making the barrier appear. "It keeps non magical beings out of Magix so your parents can't go any further."

"We can't take you to the school but we can show you the official Alfea slide globe it comes with the school's song." I explained using my magic to show them the Alfea slide globe, they flashed me soft smile as I showed them the slide globe.

"I think my daughter is gonna have an amazing year." Vanessa her voice cracked, her eyes glistering with tears of having to leave her daughter.

Bloom hugged her parents "Kiko you're in charge of taking care of Bloom." Mike ordered and Kiko saluted.

"I'll help Kiko with that." I grinned, slumping an arm around Bloom's shoulder.

"We should go before we're late." Stella sighed as she transported Bloom her parents back to Earth, putting her ring back onto her finger. "It's time to make a fabulous entrance." 

Bloom's lips curled up in a bright smile. "I'm not sure what you mean darling but i'll try." 

"Follow me." Stella instructed the both of us. That's right, Stella is one year older than us so she was sent to Alfea earlier, she did something though, causing her to get expelled and now she has to do a 'do over' so she's technically a freshmen like us. "Just smile."

"Kinda hard when you're nervous." I retorted and Bloom nodded in agreement at that.

"Don't worry you're here with me remember!" Stella smiled as we entered the gates, Stella decided to stop suddenly making me bump into her while Bloom bumped into me.