Chapter 25.

☾*✲⋆

☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

The moment we decided that waiting for Valtor to attack was getting to agitating we decided to head to Miss Faragonda despite how early in the morning it was.

"We want to go after Valtor." I determined and she rose an eyebrow in return.

"We think that he's weak." Stella continued with my exclamation.

"And with the Water Stars we may be able to destroy him!" Musa finished for all of us.

"Girls.." Miss Faragonda trailed as she stood up. "He may be weak but he still has all the spells he's stolen."

"Please Miss Faragonda." Bloom begged. "Let us try."

"A tyrant like Valtor can become when cornered, it's too dangerous." Miss Faragonda rebutted, and so we sighed in defeat.

***

I was lying on the couch in our dorm while reading a spell book when I suddenly heard Flora scream. "Fire!" I ran into Bloom and Flora their room. "The trees are in trouble!"

I ran to the window and saw a huge fire outside. "The forest is burning!"

"Let's go!" We ran to the burning forest to check it out.

"Extinguishus!" Griselda cast the spell but nothing happened, the fire was still burning the forest.

"I can't stand it!" Flora yelled. "We have to help the trees!"

"I'll try my Enchantix power." I suggested. "Enchantix!I felt myself rise up in the sky and my arms immediately started glowing; elbow length gloves covered them, beautiful sandal like straps went up from my feet and reached just under my knees. Sparkles surrounded my neck, creating my Fairy dust bottle. A big water bubble surrounded me and when it burst I was in my Fairy outfit. I twirled around until my huge sparkly wings formed on my back with accessories hanging on the tips of my wings. Ghidorah circled around me and that's when my transformation ended. "Rain Water!" The clouds 'clouded' the sun as rain started pouring.

Bloom gasped. "The rain isn't doing anything!"

Miss Faragonda put a hand on my shoulder as I landed on the ground. "There must be dark magic in the fire." I concluded as Miss Faragonda nodded.

"It isn't burning anything." Tecna informed. "The trees are on fire but they remain uncharred."

"So what Tecna?" Stella asked. "Does that mean it will go on burning forever?"

"That's right." Tecna replied.

"Red Fountain is being torn apart by winds, Cloud Tower deluged rain, Magix has been hit by a quake.." Miss Faragonda trailed.