Chapter 9.

I sat in the lecture hall with Stella, Flora and Musa and a few other students, Bloom is also supposed to be here but she's running late, probably overslept.

I was listening to Professor Wizgiz until I saw Stella scribbling in her notebook, I glanced at her paper and saw that she was trying to sketch a design.

"Today we've discussed several different kinds of spells but age-changer spells are the trickiest of all." Wizgiz explained. "They can be hidden in almost anything, even in this." Wizgiz his hand was glowing in golden dust, he summoned a teacup, he chuckled as his face morphed into a long gray beard.

"What?" 

"What just happened?"

"Check it out."

Students gasped in surprise when he did, Musa, Flora and I exchanged glances and smiled, it might sound weird but I've missed these classes.

Stella ripped out the page she was sketching in. "I can't concentrate with Professor Wizgiz talking!"

I rolled my eyes with a small smile and turned my attention back to Professor Wizigz, I read about these kind of spells before and I wanted to know more so I raised my hand.

Wizgiz transformed back and grinned. "Yes [Name]?"

"Professor I read that some people are attracted to age-changer spells, is that true?" I questioned.

"Yes it is [Name]." Professor Wizgiz nodded. "Sometimes age changing is just what we need, let's take a break." Wizgiz jumped off the desk he was standing on and walked away.

Stella showed her notebook to us, where she was drawing on. "My newest designs, what do you think?"

"Cool." Musa complimented as she went through her notebook.

I looked at the drawings and smiled. "I like them!"

"Yeah!" Flora agreed.

"Really?" Stella snatched the notebook out of Musa her hands and pushed her out of the way and sat between Flora and I. 

"Hey!" Musa glared at Stella.

"Tell me every single thing you like about them!" Stella beamed, brushing Musa off.

"Well it's really.." Flora got interrupted when her phone rang. "Sorry." She smiled sheepishly and answered her phone, a slight blush appeared on her cheeks. "Helia.." Stella huffed and snatched Flora's phone out of her hands, Flora gasped at that. "Stella give me back my phone!"

"Stella.." I sighed.

"We were in the middle of talking about my designs!" Stella defended. 

Flora glared at Stella and tried to get her phone back but Stella had a tight grip on her phone. "Stella be reasonable!"

Musa grabbed Stella her arms pulling her away, allowing Flora to get her phone back. "You're acting like a three year old!"

"[Name]?" Stella gave me her notebook. "Please look at them!"

"I would but-" I started but got cut off.

"Fine I know someone who would actually be willing to listen to me!" Stella scoffed and held her hands out. "Sirenix Box!" A golden star shaped box appeared in the palm of her hands, a mermaid in the center of it. "Guardian of Sirenix, please help!"

"What is it that I can do for you Stella?" The Guardian asked.

"Guardian I want you to look at all my sketches and  tell me what you think!" Stella requested.