Chapter 5.

All of us were standing a distance away from Alfea's school grounds, standing outside in front of a pond while Flora flew over the water in her Fairy form, we were all training to get stronger, to prepare for the fight against Tritanus and the Trix.

Flora tried to go through all the courses but it looked like she was struggling, she was having a hard time to avoid them and that could end up in the worse way possible.

"The testboard is tricky, you must maintain your speed, Flora." Palladium instructed. "Be confident and focus your power, you can do it, focus on what you love the most!"

"Helia!" Flora looked more confident and avoided the courses. "When I think about you Helia, I believe in myself." 

Flora was distracted for a second not noticing one of the water courses heading straight for, a wave of water hit her making her fall into the water.

"Flora!" She got out of the water and walked up to Palladium and slightly bowed, she looked at the ground in sadness.

"I'm sorry Professor Palladium." Flora apologized. 

"We'll keep working on it, Flora." Palladium assured. 

Flora frowned. "I just can't stay focused."

"That's not it, Flora." I shook my head. "You're brave and powerful but you have to believe in yourself." Flora smiled brightly and grabbed my hand in thanks.

"Winx!" Griselda spoke up as she approached us. "Headmistress Faragonda wants to see you all in her office." 

We exchanged glances and headed to Miss Faragonda her office, when we all arrived we stood in front of her desk, waiting in anticipation on what she had to say.

"Winx, we're facing a serious situation on Earth." Faragonda began. "It involves your Believix powers."

"What's going on, Miss Faragonda?" I questioned.

Faragonda summoned a magic orb with a image of a blue flower. "I'm afraid it concerns the lilo."

"I've heard of it." Flora stated. "It's a magical plant right?"

"Because you Winx brought magic back to Earth the lilo will blossom there for the first time in centuries." Faragonda informed. 

"Why do I have the feeling that's not a good thing." Stella commented.

Miss Faragonda made the image of the lilo disappear and sat down on her chair. "The lilo plant is very powerful and like many magical things it could be used for good or evil."

"We're ready." I nodded. "As Believix Fairies it's our responsibility isn't it?"

"Good." Faragonda smiled. "I believe the lilo is somewhere in Gardenia, it will blossom only once at sunset and then it will lose its power, you must find it and plant it, you cannot allow it to fall into the wrong hands."

Miss Faragonda dismissed us, all of us went back to the dorms to get ready for the mission, when we were done we all created our own portal and arrived at Gardenia, we transported to a random alleyway to avoid attention.

"It makes sense that the lilo is here in Gardenia." I stated as we walked out of the alleyway. "This is where we became Believix Fairies."

"So where should we start looking?" Stella questioned.

Flora's hands shot to her head, her aura activated. "I sense the lilo, it's at your mother's shop, Bloom."

 All of us started walking towards Vanessa her shop, walking over the streets when I suddenly felt this negative energy, I looked around to see where it came from but when I didn't find a source I brushed it off.