Chapter 14.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"I hate this." Bloom complained as rain was pouring down on her, a small cloud floated a few centimeters above her and she didn't look too happy. We were currently in Professor Palladium his class out in the courtyard. "Focusing the weather can be a powerful addition to your arsenal of spells."

"Bloom's right Professor." I agreed with her as I eyed the small gray cloud floating above Bloom.. "This is a mess."

Musa clasped her hands together and flashed the Professor a cheeky smile. "And that was it for our presentation."

"Hope you learned at least something from it." I bowed in a jokingly way until my expression turned into a thoughtful one. "Actually I hope not, the only thing you probably learned is how to make things worse."

"A spell cast on that tiny cloud should barely make a problem if it's done right." Professor Palladium lectured Bloom but it looked like she wasn't paying attention at all.

Stella snapped her fingers and now light shone on Bloom while I waved my hand, the cloud disappearing into nothingness. "At least it made your hairstyle better."

"This term is too hard." Bloom scoffed while crossing her arms, not too happy about having failed something simple as this.

Palladium cleared his throat. "We will continue this next week, remember this will count as one quarter of your grade." After that he dismissed class.

"I'm meeting Sky his parents today." Bloom sighed as she turned to me and Flora who were waiting up for her. "I'm really nervous."

"Trust me Bloom, they will love you." I tried to assure her but I knew my words meant nothing to ease her nerves.

Meeting your boyfriend's parents is nerve racking but I wouldn't know, Adan never did invite me to something like that. I guess I wasn't as special as I thought I was, to him at least. 

"Thanks, [Name]." Bloom flashed me a grateful smile. "Not doubting your trust for a second."

"And you have me and Flora by your side." I pointed out, hoping to ease her nerves a little bit.

"So are you ready to go?" Flora asked her but before Bloom could say something, the Pixies flew up to us.

"Go where?" Lockette questioned as she and the Pixies looked at us with curious looks.

"To Eraklyon silly." Bloom laughed at her bonded Pixie. "Don't you remember? Sky is going to introduce me to his parents." 

"And Sky, Adan and Brandon are going to bring us there." I added on to what Bloom said.

Speaking of the devil - Well devils - Sky, Adan and Brandon arrived with their levabikes, just on time.

"Hello there, ladies." Sky greeted politely and I snickered, catching his attention. "What?"