Chapter 7.

☾*✲⋆

              ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just as we transported back to Alfea, now standing in the courtyard of our school as students surrounded us. Miss Griselda walked out of the crowd with her familiar stern look on her face, and she normally doesn't look happy with us but now if it were even possible she looked even angrier.

"It's about time you got back." Griselda glared at us while crossing her arms to make a statement. "Now you've got some serious explaining to do about your multiple day unauthorized absence from this campus."

"Not now.." I shook my head at Griselda with a frown, we didn't have time for her scolding, not when the dark spell casted on Layla isn't broken yet. "Please."

"Layla needs your help!" Flora added with a tone of panic lacing her voice.

"She's blind." Just as Bloom explained it Layla opened her eyes to show Griselda. "Valtor took her sight!" 

Griselda gasped at the sight and looked away, knowing it would be too disrespectful to keep looking and she immediately led us to Miss Faragonda her office and just as we stood in front of Miss Faragonda's desk, Stella burst in.

Stella was quick to run to my side and pull me in a hug while muttering how worried she was as I patted her back.

"Stella." Miss Faragonda interrupted and we pulled away from each other. "You're just in time to see some magic at work my dear and it's extremely important that you learn this too [Name], so pay attention." 

"What happened to Layla?" Stella questioned in a whispering tone, her eyebrows furrowing in obvious concern. "Is she okay?" 

"What happened to your friend is both terrible and wonderful." Faragonda explained while holding Layla's Fairy dust bottle. I observed the bottle despite the different color, recognizing as the one I have too when in my Fairy form. "A dark spell struck her, taking away her sight but Layla was also able to achieve her final Fairy form, she now has Enchantix powers and that means she is strong enough to break Valtor's spell by herself." 

Faragonda then turned to me. "You can also do that." 

"So I could've broken the dark spell on Layla already.." I breathed out in disappointment. "-And I could've broken the spell on the mermaids too yet-"

"Yet you didn't know so there's no use to dwelling on something you didn't even know of." Miss Faragonda pointed out and my shoulders slumped, knowing she was right. "There is healing energy in the Fairy dust of your new wings, if you concentrate hard you will be able to release it." 

Layla did just as Miss Faragonda instructed and fluttered her wings while closing her eyes in concentration as Fairy dust showered down the more she fluttered her wings and I watched in awe.

"Feel it all around, you don't need your eyes to see it." 

The Fairy dust sprinkled over Layla her hands and she wasted no time to drop it on her eyes, when she opened her eyes they weren't the blinded white anymore but the familiar cerulean ones and we all breathed out a sigh of relief.