Chapter 22.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"Honestly, I think it's really tacky to come back empty handed from a trip." Stella frowned as the ship landed in the courtyard of Alfea and at first I was happy to be back hom- I mean back at Alfea but I dreaded for what was next, after all, there's a whole war going on. "I know we didn't find the Dragon Fire or anything but we should at least have picked up a shirt or something." 

"I really don't think anyone expects souvenirs from a dead planet Stella." I deadpanned while Stella just shrugged.

We walked out of the ship and Faragonda and Saladin were there to greet us. "Welcome home, girls, I'm glad you're all safe, it was a brave mission."

Bloom simply nodded, her fist unconsciously clenching and I frowned worringly at that. "Thank you, Miss Faragonda" 

"So, you were able to help the girls?" Saladin asked the boys as pride shined in their eyes, because they indeed, were of help and technically saved us.

"They sure did!" Bloom beamed happily. "They totally saved us back there."

Stella's lips curled up in a flirty smirk. "I think they should get major extra credit." 

"Hey check it out.." Musa pointed towards Kiko and Icy's duck. "Kiko made a friend!"

"What.." Stella breathed out in astonishment. "How is the duck here?"

"I brought him with me." Knut spoke up and I jolted, my eyes narrowing at the ogre and wondering how I didn't spot him before.

"It's alright, the ogre is on our side now." Faragonda assured when she noticed my tensed state, laying a comforting hand on my shoulder and I relaxed, my shoulders slumping in relief.

"He tried to stop the Witches and we're letting him stay." Saladin added on at the suspiscious looks we were flashing him.

He could be a spy but what good would that do? But I still couldn't help but be suspiscious, while Flora, Musa and Tecna trusted them easily, Bloom, Stella and I didn't, since he was the first to target us for Stella's scepter.

"That's peachy keen with me." Stella's lips curled up in a smile but I knew that smile all too well, it was fake, we can't deny that we got hurt because of this ogre, we got literal injuries so how were we able to trust this ogre? "As long as he improves his hygiene." 

I eyed the ogre once more, knowing it would benefit us if he would be on our side so all he had to do was prove himself and fight till the end of the war if there was an end to this war but quickly dismissed those intrusive thoughts.

"Sorry, I'm a little stinkier than usual."' Knut rubbed his neck in a sheepish manner before doing a gesture with his fingers, supposedly showing us what happened. "I've had to do a lot of fighting."