Chapter 13.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"So that's why I can't be your mental support today, [Name]." Bloom mused as she handed me a cookie that I happily took and ate.

"But I need my support during classes today, I just know today is going to be tiring." I grumbled as I picked up my cup filled with tea and sipped on it. "Do you really have to go to Earth today?"

"I wanna go!" Layla grinned from her place beside me on my right. "After all the studying and battling we've been doing, I just need to kick back and let loose a little."

"But I had to get special permission." Bloom pointed out, after all you can't just skip classes.

"Oh come on." Layla sighed while rolling her eyes and I couldn't help but smirk, knowing what she was thinking. "That's just a formality." 

"If you're talking about skipping class, sign me up!" Stella matched my smirk. "I can't deal with school these days."

"Can you do that?" Flora asked, tilting her head while looking back at us with her innocent eyes that we all adored.

"The rule is, you can skip two classes per term." Lockette informed us and that brightened my mood more, knowing that skipping classes won't lower my grades.

"But you'll still be in trouble." Yuki added while munching on a brownie.

"We won't get caught." I assured her while flashing her a soft smile before turning back to Bloom. "So can we tag along with you?"

Bloom still looked unsure. "Well, I mean, Earth isn't the most happening of places."

"The planet that gave the universe platform shoes is happening in my book." Stella nudged Bloom with a happy smile, trying to convince her to let us go with her.

"And I hear you guys have the best music." Layla pointed.

Musa walked up to us, looking tired than ever and I couldn't blame her since it was early in the morning after all. "Second best, actually."

"Musa." I greeted and pulled her in a side hug, dragging her to sit on my left. "Where have you been?"

"Just got out of bed." Musa exlained while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"You shouldn't sleep so late, Musa." Tune, her bonded Pixie scolded. "A true lady is supposed to rise with the sun." 

"Well we have two suns on this planet, and I like to rise with the second one." Musa huffed while handing all of us an envelope.

"What are these?" Flora questioned with furrowed eyebrows while I looked down at the envelope Musa gave me, just as confused and curious.

"Invitations to the concert at Red Fountain next week." Musa didn't look tired anymore and brightened after telling us about the concert. "Stella, don't forget that we're doing a song together."