Chapter 23.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"Good morning, I would like to start today's assembly by announcing the names of the first six sophomores to receive their Charmix this year." Miss Faragonda gestured to us, we all sat in the lecture hall and all of us sophomore students had to gather here. "They are [Name], Bloom, Stella, Musa, Layla and Tecna, today they will begin their Charmix training, congratulations girls!"

"Too bad Flora isn't here.." I sighed, already missing my fellow friend. She was the only one in the friend group that didn't earn her Charmix yet and I noticed how insecure it made her and maybe that's why she stayed behind in the Pixie village, trying to bring the tree of life back to life.

Bloom laid a hand on my shoulder from her place behind me. "She'll be fine."

"In fact, additional training will be given to all students beginning today." Miss Faragonda continued. "Every one of you should be prepared in case we are attacked by Lord Darkar."

We follow Professor Wizgiz to his classroom and transformed to begin our training. He made the room darker with his magic but we had a plan.

"Come on girls, let's all combine our powers!" And so we did, a bright light erupted and there was Professor Wizgiz, laid on the ground, he sat up and gave us a proud grin but I couldn't help but proud that our convergence easily worked. "Good job, great Convergence!"

Our next opponent was Professor Palladium for the training and with the help of our magic that has grown stronger, we managed to take him down despite the tricks up his sleeve. "Well done!"

And soon after hours, we went back to the lecture hal except for Layla who was worried for the Pixies and headed back to the village.

Now we stood in front of Professor Avalon and Miss Griselda, a blue pot standing in the center and we eyed the pot in confusion.

"Today you will be using something called beast powder." Miss Griselda informed as Professor Avalon grabbed a handful of powder. "It's quite powerful."

"This powder will measure your Winx and create a worthy opponent for you." Avalon explained while he sprinkled some powder on my friends, then he stopped in front of me. "It will be a monster ferocious enough to beat you, unless you are at the very top of your game." He sprinkled some powder over me and then walked away, my brows furrowed, suddenly feeling discomfort when I saw that his eyes lingered on me. "Okay here we go."

A creature formed in front of us, the figure that appeared before us was a really thin figure with tiny wings on its back.

"What is that?" Musa asked in disbelief.

"That is a monster designed to challenge your specific powers." Griselda explained.

Bloom laughed at the figure. "I don't want to underestimate our opponent but that monster doesn't look so tough."