Chapter 23.

☾*✲⋆

☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

We were all sitting in the grass of the courtyard of Alfea. the chattering of fellow students put my mind at ease as the sun shone upon us, creating a comfortable warmth,

"So the question is do we work on the Water Stars or go check out the sales in Magix?" Stella asked.

"The Water Stars are our first priority." Tecna suddenly sighed dreamily. "-But on the other hand, prom is coming up being pretty soon."

I grinned. "Timmy asked you."

"Why not both?" Layla suggested. "We can do some work in the magic lab this morning, and then we can hit the stores this afternoon."

"That's a great idea!" Bloom beamed.

"Yeah." I agreed. "But for now let's go over on what we know about the Water Stars."

"Okay.." Tecna trailed. "Well, what we know so far about them is that they are the exact scientific opposite of the Water and Fire Dragon since the Water Dragon balances the Fire Dragon causing the Water Stars to clash with both of them. And we know that those three forces date back to the beginning of the Magical Universe."

"They're equally powerful nor are they good or evil." I informed.

"We just have to figure out on how to use them.." Tecna pointed out.

"Then let's get started." And so we went to the Magic lab and placed the Water Stars on a golden bowl with water.

"Nothing seems to be working." Flora sighed.

Stella picked one of the Water stars up. "Maybe we should try hitting them with a burst of energy. See if it get them going, what do you think?"

"I don't think we should Stel." I frowned. "It might cause a negative direction, and that's dangerous."

"We don't want to blow up the science lab." Musa added.

Stella smirked. "Been there, done that."

An orb shone in the palm of Layla her hands. "I could wrap one in a Morphix ball and we could send our Magic through that." 

"Maybe we should try a personal approach.." I suggested as I reached my hand out towards the Water Stars, I pressed my finger on one of the stars causing it to glow.

"Woah.." Stella gasped.

"If they activate when they come into contact with the energy of the Dragons then maybe me and Bloom are they key to unleashing their full power." I realized.

"But remember [Name], if they can destroy Valtor because of his Dragon Fire they can also destroy you and Bloom too." Musa pointed out, concerned.

Bloom grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "We don't have a choice now do we?"