Chapter 11.

"It is my honor and my pleasure to declare the annual Wind Rider competition open!" Miss Faragonda announced. "Specialists mount your wind riders!"

All of us were in the courtyard of Alfea as we cheered for the boys, there were a bunch of obstacles and the students of Red Fountain were determined to win the competition.

I stretched my arms and leaned back on the bench I was sitting on, Bloom was sitting on my right while Stella was sitting on my left and the others were sitting on the well, watching the competition from there.

"I always loved Wind Rider competitions." Tecna smiled.

"Me too!" I grinned.

"Ready go!" Musa called out.

When Musa said that the boys started going through the obstacles, their first obstacle were flaming cages.

"That's my boy!" Stella pointed at Brandon. "Go Brandon!"

Bloom frowned and stood up. "Sky looks nervous." I looked to see Sky just standing there, waiting for his turn and shifting uncomfortably. "I'm gonna go talk to him."

I smiled when I spotted Crystal, I stood up and walked over to her. "Hey Crys!" I faltered when I saw the serious look on her face, something seems to be bothering her. "What's up?"

"It's about our brother." Crystal whispered making my eyes widen. "Dad wants us home soon to talk about him and he wants to introduce us to someone but further more he didn't say much."

"Typical dad." I sighed. "I refuse to go and talk about brother when he's in the past."

"But I wanna kno-" Crystal got interrupted.

"[Name]!" Bloom called out. "Over here!"

"I'm sorry Crys." I apologized. "I'll talk to you later." I walked over to the well where the girls are gathered together.

"I found a clue for the next gem." Bloom began. "Find the Flower of the Depths, it answers only to courage."

"So I guess it's a test of courage." I concluded. 

"So far each of the tests had taken us to our home planet." Tecna stated.

Flora placed her hand under her chin, in thought. "I think the Flower of the Depths must be on my home planet, Linphea, in the ocean of flowers."

"Then we should get going." Musa nodded.

"I call driving the Odyssey Explorer!" Stella grinned.

"Please see to the starting line!" A voice spoke, the guys all gathered at the starting line, ready to go through the obstacles.

"Sky is up." Bloom smiled.

"I'm sorry Bloom but we don't have time for that." I shot her an apologetic look. "If we don't find the Gem of Courage in the next three days we'll lose our powers forever."

"I just want to make sure that Sky remembers how to fly." Bloom sighed.

I looked up to see Sky struggling with his bike, Bloom covered her face with her hands not wanting to see, after some moments Sky eventually got the hang of it and got through the flaming cages in ease.

My eyes widened when the guys lost control of their bikes, they jumped off and landed on the ground, what made me even more shocked was that the bikes turned into weird lion like creatures, the creatures started attacking the students making them scream.

"Oh no." Bloom gasped.

"Trouble!" Tecna added.

"What about the Sirenix quest?" I questioned.