Chapter 7.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I couldn't help but smile when I saw the familiar school in the distance, feeling a sense of warmth when I thought about seeing my friends again.

"Get ready guys, we're almost home." 

The ship soon landed in the courtyard of Alfea, the platform of the ship opened and we all soon stepped out.

"Bloom, what's up girl?"

"We did it!"

"You guys rock!"

"We made it!"

"I'm so glad to see you guys."

My eyes brightened at the sight of my friends while the Pixies lingered behind me, as soon as I stepped off the platform of the ship and on the familiar grounds of Alfea, I ran to Flora, Musa and Tecna, hugging them tightly which they quickly returned, hugging me just as tight.

"[Name], we missed you."

I pulled away and flashed them a bright smile, taking them by surprise but soon their eyes softened, a smile of their own appearing until their expression turned into one of confusion when they saw the Pixies lingering behind me.

I gestured to the small lot behind me, flashing them a reassuring smile. "These are the Pixies."

They all flew past me when I introduced them, my eyes filled with amusement at the sight of the Pixies bonding with my friends.

"How fascinating, is that an actual Pixie, if-" Tecna stared at Digit in wonder. "How adorable!"

"Tecna, this is Digit." Layla introduced and the same thing happened with Musa and Flora, while Musa had Tune, Flora had Chatta.

"My name's Tune, the Pixie of manners, I love your hairstyle, it's so.. unique." Tune complimented and my eyebrows shot up in surprise at that.

"Thanks." Musa grinned brightly. "It's kinda my signature." 

"So your name's Flora! Do you have a boyfriend? I bet you do! What's his name? Is he a big time cutie?" Chatta rambled on while Flora's face flushed at that.

Flora let out a nervous laugh. "I'm kind of flying solo right now." 

"Don't worry! We're going to get you one before the semester is up!" Chatta promised, a bright smile playing on her small face. "Wanna hear about our adventure? I was so brave, I fought this gigantic snake!" 

"Come inside and I'll give you guys a tour of the school, kay?" Bloom suggested to the Pixies.

Lockette nodded excitedly. "We wanna see your room!" 

Bloom laughed. "Okay but I have to warn you, it's probably really messy! At least it was when I left." 

Kiko's ears drooped and he looked down in sadness, wanting Bloom's attention but Bloom's attention was only set on the Pixies.