Chapter 4.

"Just wait until you check out my new gym." Layla led us to the gym of Alfea, where we are going to train since we can't rely on our powers anymore. "After what happened to Lynphea college, I just had to do something."  My eyes sparkled with excitement. "What do you think?"

"It's amazing!" I grinned.

Layla's lips curled up in a smile. "It's gonna be the perfect training circuit to get us in shape to save Lynphea college."

"Well what are we waiting?" Musa's eyes lit up with determination. "Time to put this gym to the test!"

"And to get ready to save Rose and the other Fairies." Flora added.

"Stop, hold everything!" Stella interrupted, we looked at her in confusion. "Something is missing." Stella snapped her fingers. "New mission, new look." She frowned when nothing happened so she snapped her fingers again. "I said new mission, new look."

"It's pointless Stel.." Musa sighed. "Remember, we lost our powers."

"New mission!" Stella ran out and after a while, coming back with a lot of clothes but she tripped on her way making the clothes fall on top of us, I shook my head with a small smile at her antics while the girls looked annoyed.

"Oh uh.." Layla winced. "Thanks Stella."

We changed into our gym clothes as Musa turned music on, all of us stood in position while Layla instructed us what to do.

"One, two, three, jump!" Layla danced and we followed her lead.

"Hey Winx." A familiar voice greeted from behind us, I turned around to see Headmistress Faragonda and the Specialists, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion when I saw Natsu, the white haired guy there too.

"Hi, are you here to train with us?" Bloom questioned, smiling when she saw Sky.

"The Trix magic is beyond extreme." The gray haired dude frowned. "We are here to help."

"You must be careful." Miss Faragonda pointed out. "You'll be fighting without your powers."

"No sweat." Stella waved Miss Faragonda off. "We got this."

"I'll make sure everyone is prepared Miss Faragonda." Layla assured. "Plus, [Name] and Bloom still have their powers."

"Don't forget that pieces of their Dragon power are a part of you." Miss Faragonda reminded. "And special acts of courage will grant you the Dragonix power."

(Bloomix is named after Bloom so I'm changing it.)

"Dragonix..?" I trailed, I winced when I felt this sharp pain again, my hands shot to my chest as blue energy flickered for a second, when the pain disappeared I sighed in relief.

"Come on [Name]!" Bloom grabbed my hand. "Let's get back to our training, we can't slack off."

"Right." I muttered, still confused as to what caused that pain.

"Look at what I've been practicing!" Layla spoke up, grabbing our attention, Layla ran as fast as she could before jumping up in the air and tripple backflipping making my eyes widen in amazement. "Tripple backflip!"

"Nice one Layla!" I pumped my fist up in the air as the others also applauded her, just as amazed.

I felt something against my leg so I looked down to see Kiko trying to get my attention making me smile, I grabbed Kiko as he cuddled into me.

"That was fantastic." Stella praised.

"It's not difficult." Layla shrugged. "You try and I'll spot you."